Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think him, Ancient Weapons are gonna fit in somehow, judging by the ripped posters, they represent the biggest threat to him probably.

Tho then again if Imu controls an ancient weapon from his throne somehow, then he might be not much of a fighter. Or he is and we get Luffy vs BB vs Imu.
Luffy vs BB vs IMu appears awesome on paper but we all know oda won't pull it.

The most plausible scenario is

Luffy vs BB for pirate king

And, then Luffy vs IM to fulfil what roger failed to do

Issue is BB is very important and IM even marked him. BB is the only top tier who is getting focused from the beginning.

Oda will definitely keep him around during EoS so that's why I asked how he will fit into Luffy vs Im

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dragon also could have inherited the same will as Rocks and Blackbeard, all three focus on The Celestial Dragons
Dragon is old gen though like Rocks.

I think Imu marked down those who can be a threat to him:
1. The ancient weapon poseidon
2. Two powerful pirates carrying the will of D
3. The descendant of the only Originator of the WG who refused to be a Celestial dragon
And, there were many pirates with will of D's - why Luffy and bB even before Luffy awakened Nika?
no we’re talking about the coward teach
Atleast teach would go down to pK level luffy

Unlike kaido and beast pirates 🤷

Issue is BB is very important and IM even marked him. BB is the only top tier who is getting focused from the beginning.

Oda will definitely keep him around during EoS so that's why I asked how he will fit into Luffy vs Im
Here’s the thing:
I feel like Blackbeard knows what the Will of D is and what it means. I also think Blackbeard was who Whitebeard was grooming him to be the next pirate king until Ace came into the picture.

1. Whitebeard knows what the Will of D is.
2. Blackbeards hobby is archaeology
3. Whitebeard was looking for someone to take over as pirate king
4. When Whitebeard met Blackbeard in Marineford he told him, “You’re not the one.” As if Blackbeard was supposed to fully understand

As such I think Blackbeard will be the runner up in this war for the Pirate Kings throne.

BB is a D and will probably be a repetition of events from 800 years but this time Joyboy succeeding, Marshals probably eanted to use the advanced technology of the AK for power, same with Imu and the allied kingdoms, while othet members of the D clan likely prevented them both from having access to it.

Speculative territory but that's what I expect. The ancient past repeats itself but this time the villains fail shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.