Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i am laughing but also crying but also weird but also imm kill oda 4 doing this to us when he could have settled this with a single panel of carrot waving to the shs holy shit i hate that man sometimes

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Here’s the thing:
I feel like Blackbeard knows what the Will of D is and what it means. I also think Blackbeard was who Whitebeard was grooming him to be the next pirate king until Ace came into the picture.

1. Whitebeard knows what the Will of D is.
2. Blackbeards hobby is archaeology
3. Whitebeard was looking for someone to take over as pirate king
4. When Whitebeard met Blackbeard in Marineford he told him, “You’re not the one.” As if Blackbeard was supposed to fully understand

As such I think Blackbeard will be the runner up in this war for the Pirate Kings throne.
I really doubt WB wanted BB to be PK.

I think what wb meant was BB isn't the one roger was looking for to achieve the goal.

I mean BB has no ethics and morals, is selfish and cares about chaos(backstabbed his own crew) whereas Luffy fits the bill for what roger is looking for.

So, I think WB understands what BB being a D means and his will power but at the same time he acknowledged that BB isn't the D, world is waiting for

i am laughing but also crying but also weird but also imm kill oda 4 doing this to us when he could have settled this with a single panel of carrot waving to the shs holy shit i hate that man sometimes
I can't hate him, the ride is too entertaining. Regardless what happens I've had fun and I'm happy for it :sweat:

Reborn

BB is a D and will probably be a repetition of events from 800 years but this time Joyboy succeeding, Marshals probably eanted to use the advanced technology of the AK for power, same with Imu and the allied kingdoms, while othet members of the D clan likely prevented them both from having access to it.

Speculative territory but that's what I expect. The ancient past repeats itself but this time the villains fail shit like that.
Could be possible

I really doubt WB wanted BB to be PK.

I think what wb meant was BB isn't the one roger was looking for to achieve the goal.

I mean BB has no ethics and morals, is selfish and cares about chaos(backstabbed his own crew) whereas Luffy fits the bill for what roger is looking for.

So, I think WB understands what BB being a D means and his will power but at the same time he acknowledged that BB isn't the D, world is waiting for
Blackbeard likely wasn’t always like that. I find it weird how Blackbeard is an archaeologist despite growing up on a pirates ship especially one that has no interest in it.

Reborn

Blackbeard likely wasn’t always like that. I find it weird how Blackbeard is an archaeologist despite growing up on a pirates ship especially one that has no interest in it.
There is nothing werid though.

BB is multi-talented Emperor unlike the others :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.