Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
One of the worst things that has ever happened in the story of one piece, is Nami taking Zeus. I just can't believe it :pepemotion:
That was one of the things I really hated in the second half of the WCI arc, Oda really is bias towards Nami. At least Prometheus and Napoleon don't have the same gluttonous personality like Zeus has, and were shown to be far more loyal towards Big Mom.

The Big Mom Pirates are the only antagonistic crew with songs, with the exception of the Zombies' song at Thriller Bark, and Big Mom is the only main villain with a villain song (in fact she has even four).
Probably because of the whole Disney theme, seeing how most animated Disney movies are musicals.

That was one of the things I really hated in the second half of the WCI arc, Oda really is bias towards Nami. At least Prometheus and Napoleon don't have the same gluttonous personality like Zeus has, and were shown to be far more loyal towards Big Mom.

Probably because of the whole Disney theme, seeing how most animated Disney movies are musicals.
That scene was seriously BS given how scarred shitless Nami usually is in less stressful and frightening situations, true plot armor.

I think that Tamago and Bobbin were really underexploited during WCI arc. Despite him not being a member of the Charlotte Family and a minister Tamago is clearly one of the most reasonnable and influencial members of the crew with him being respected by and serving as an advisor to Mont d'Or, Smoothie and to Big Mom herself. Plus his df is one of the strangest and most interesting that exists.
While Bobbin's power wasn't even explained, we don't know if it's a df or not and it surely has much potential, and he was taken out of the story too quickly.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think that Tamago and Bobbin were really underexploited during WCI arc. Despite him not being a member of the Charlotte Family and a minister Tamago is clearly one of the most reasonnable and influencial members of the crew with him being respected by and serving as an advisor to Mont d'Or, Smoothie and to Big Mom herself. Plus his df is one of the strangest and most interesting that exists.
While Bobbin's power wasn't even explained, we don't know if it's a df or not and it surely has much potential, and he was taken out of the story too quickly.
I wish we could at least witness a solid fight.

Either vs marines or other pirates.

Imo they aren't weak lol.

I wish we could at least witness a solid fight.

Either vs marines or other pirates.

Imo they aren't weak lol.
Against marines is the most likely one.
Tamago's df would makes him the perfect suicide bomber (ironic since his main foe was Pedro) and Bobbin's ability would allow him to neutralize tons of ennemies.
Also I have this idea that Bobbin's power could possibly allow him to control ennemies via sleepwalking.