Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Its his fetish! Has to be at this point lmao.
Oda is huge into shadow-puppet-play, whenever he sees his wife's shadows he's cooming all over the pages, that's why we get so many breaks recently.

Psssst, Oda, quick, look away from these hot and sexy silhouettes. Don't risk your marriage over these HOT AND UNDEFINED SHADOWS, ODA!!!

Sorry guys, it turns out that my silhouette pics made Imu coom so hard that he blew up Lulusia. RIP Sabo, killed due to silhouette sex. You hate to see it.

If I get banned for silhouette nipples, I guess I'll just take the L.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There have been multiple conversations today in German, and then I saw that the forum is hosted in Germany, so I made a joke that I found hilarious involving Germans liking weiner and how most of the forum being obsessed with the villains from one piece and attributed that to them being raised by villains. If you don't think it's funny then by all means, don't laugh but I don't have any interest in your feelings on the matter. Go cry to someone else
Yeah, you called people Nazis for talking in their own language and hosting the forum in German, and now it's suddenly a joke because I embarrassed you by calling out your BS? Lmao. If you don't care, then you wouldn't have quoted me in the first place. Since you say you're joking, I guess I'll laugh a bit, not at your joke but at your dumb sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.