Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you called people Nazis for talking in their own language and hosting the forum in German, and now it's suddenly a joke because I embarrassed you by calling out your BS? Lmao. If you don't care, then you wouldn't have quoted me in the first place. Since you say you're joking, I guess I'll laugh a bit, not at your joke but at your dumb sense of humor.
No that's not what I said, and what I actually said was a joke the moment I said it you illiterate waste of resources.
Post automatically merged:

yikes

can we have a normal day in the forum pls
:josad:
Not with cucks like you around

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What about the 7th one

Color of someone who tied with Snakeman who forced a yonko to copy FS+Snakeman while the same yonko did not need to copy FS+Snakeman to deal with Color of Cockblocking TWO yonkos?
Color of losing to Snakeman's mosquito bites? Color of getting massaged by FS Snakeman?
Put all those colors together and add all other colors, still not gonna be anywhere close to as good as Color of Cockblocking 2 Yonkos.
I mean even Oven is punching the weakling out... :milaugh:

No that's not what I said, and what I actually said was a joke the moment I said it you illiterate waste of resources.
Post automatically merged:

Not with cucks like you around
you called people nazi descendents as an insult as if they decide and control that and as if that's inherently a bad thing

"obsessed with weiners and the villains rather than good characters"
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.