Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
No that's not what I said, and what I actually said was a joke the moment I said it you illiterate waste of resources.
Post automatically merged:

Not with cucks like you around
no clue wtf's going on, but you seem to be getting unnecessarily worked up.

calm down and take a breath bro

Color of losing to Snakeman's mosquito bites? Color of getting massaged by FS Snakeman?
Put all those colors together and add all other colors, still not gonna be anywhere close to as good as Color of Cockblocking 2 Yonkos.
I mean even Oven is punching the weakling out... :milaugh:
Color of getting rekt by Snakeman while the same Snakeman tied with YC1 in WCI. 1 color is enough to put that color above color who fainted from 1 non haki stab.

I mean even Apoo was matching the strength of this weakling despite this weakling had Drake's help

Yeah, you called people Nazis for talking in their own language and hosting the forum in German, and now it's suddenly a joke because I embarrassed you by calling out your BS? Lmao. If you don't care, then you wouldn't have quoted me in the first place. Since you say you're joking, I guess I'll laugh a bit, not at your joke but at your dumb sense of humor.
I literally haven't called a single person in this forum a nazi let alone called anyone a nazi for the language they speak. If you can't comprehend that go back and reread what I did say a few times. At most I said their grandparents were nazis and that's why they're obsessed with the antagonists. I've said numerous times that it makes no sense why so many people in this forum are fans of the bad guys, today I made a joke about it making sense now that I am aware that most of their grandparents were nazis. Who the fuck hired this illiterate piece of shit as a moderator? How are you supposed to moderate what you're too stupid to comprehend?

Status
Not open for further replies.