Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, I wanna see how much of the island is left behind. It looks like a massive feat but the island itself was at most a medium sized island.
Yeah but this isn't some One Piece Pirate king level 101 feat, I can't see Gol D Roger or Mihawk chilling in the grand line and wiping out an Island in New World just by thinking.

This is some real Godly shit.
Again dude is King of the World, people who treat Akainu like a lap dog bow down to him.
There is no one above him to check or balance him.

He should be able to solo the entire World.

Yeah but this isn't some One Piece Pirate king level 101 feat, I can't see Gol D Roger or Mihawk chilling in the grand line and wiping out an Island in New World just by thinking.

Again dude is King of the World, people who treat Akainu like a lap dog bow down to him.

Someone forgets Kid Mihawk's AP...

I wanted a logia to join but not like this
:josad:
Also i love the vibe of this chapter. It just feels really fun and whimsical and and nice and adventurous and shit
:blush:
Well not including the whole sabo accusations and imu nuking an island part...
:sanmoji:But its definitely cool lol

...this doesn't look like a power though. Im probably just controls the weapon that's doing it. Like redon said, there's something in the clouds. It's not like Enel with his logia for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.