Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabo, How he gonna escape that Pound of Sh#t? Even a country including that tower size of my D could disappear:shocking:

Interesting! Coby been kidnapped by Fat Pirate Twice, now Sabo got bombed by World Noble twice too :milaugh:

And people wonder why Carrot supporters are on copium
All Lolda's fault
I can't think of a single hero character in the entire series given an ending like Carrots. He literally could've just left her alone and her own irrelevance would've had her fizzle out of the story.

Why try and force her into a position that she clearly doesn't want and that even clearer she isn't suited for?

So Bonney finally arrives? Interesting stuff, but I can only wonder how much focus she will get (a Law-type of focus or Drake-type though I’m under the impression that Drake will return soon enough)…

That aside, I’ll check out the rest of the spoilers later, but the part with Bonney really stuck out to me especially when you remember what little we’ve seen of her up to this point and some of her more interesting dialogue.

the dukes chose wisely my ass. so they can stow away twice, have fun adventures 4 years and then come to rule but carrot gotta be stuck to the throne at 15. at least momo and vivi wanted to rule
A 15 year old forced to take the throne for absoutely no reason. Isnt the strongest, isnt the smartest and has done nothing. Isnt royalty nor has her family ever taken the throne. Apparently inherited Pedro's will....but we have no proof of this nor do we even know what that even is.

And even so.... why the fudge is Pedro so important, that inheriting his will makes you worthy enough to rule an entire country.

How in earth did anyone let Oda write this.

Status
Not open for further replies.