One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Then finally Urogue, maybe in Elbaf. It been my thought process for a while.

Bonney-> Vegapunk
Urogue-> Elbaf/Sky Shit

That way, all Supernova have had focused arcs before we reach the end
What are your thoughts on Vegapunk overall? Seeing Seraphim made me doubt he was a good guy in the end... And purpose he will serve meeting the SH. :memehm:
Post automatically merged:

Why that sour face?
Hmmm I just see this emote as a thinking one :kayneshrug:
But I am hyped for him to be back with all the lunarian knowledge

even Zozo who was willing to take on kaido and bigmom knows the marines are a losing battle
:akasalt::akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:
Huge W for the true power house of this series. Meanwhile half the fanbase still upset about Kaido getting an L.
Guys I don’t think that we’ll get an Elbaf arc, the next arc is about the Revos.
Dragon is finally making his move and this chapter was a set up.
The crew met Bonney and we will finally learn the truth about Kuma's past!
FINALLY!!!!!
Bonney will also tell them the truth about Sabo, he rescued her
Each arc we get a different member from the worst generation helping out the Straw hats. Oda came up with a clever use for those supernovas.

What are your thoughts on Vegapunk overall? Seeing Seraphim made me doubt he was a good guy in the end... And purpose he will serve meeting the SH. :memehm:

Imo he's not anymore good than anyone else in the Marines for sure, including Fuji.

I'm not 100% sure he'll be the main villain of the next arc but I wouldn't be upset lol

If Imu him/herself is Uranus, it may be possible for somebody to take him/her under control. That may be the only shot BB has of being the EoS villain. Uranus is a weapon, so either Imu controls uranus or Imu is uranus, in which case Imu is susceptible to be controlled.

Imu being a living/sentient weapon that went horribly wrong could be a "not bad" way to go.
NO. Enough bullshit with Serashits.

No
he just happened to be there at the time she erased it
"She" so another dumbass right here.

I asume because my ass.

Last edited:

Imo Sanji's last opponent will either be Vegapunk himself or Vegapunk's strongest creation. The fight will happen at the same time as Zoro vs Mihawk or Zoro vs Gandhi or whoever the strongest swordsman of WG is.

This chapter is fake hype.
1. Luffy's dream gets off paneled for the 30th year.
2. Robin gave us info that we already knew about. When she was about to discuss other names and developments Luffy says he doesn't wanna hear it and the exposition ends there.
3. It's not clear if the revos got any of the information Sabo was trying to relay to them.

It will even be worse if Sabo is dead coz he is for sure the only person on the protagonist side who knows about the destruction of Lulusia