Character Discussion Imu is a woman

What is Imu's gender?

• Total voters
1. Black dress with a tail longer than Imu herself
2. Black veil instead of a mask
3. Heels sound "Ktok"
4. Girly hands
5. Plays with butterflies
6. Spends her time in a garden instead of a metal workshop like a real man would
7. Queenly crown

The closest thing to a trap we have in One Piece is this abomination. He's an irrelevant side character at that.

This is how Oda draws trans people..

It is inconceivable for Oda to meme on one of the key figures in the verse. Here's something offscreened during the reverie btw

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1. Black dress with a tail longer than Imu herself
2. Black veil instead of a mask
3. Heels suffix
4. Girly hands
5. Plays with butterflies
6. Spends her time in a garden instead of a metal workshop like a real man would
7. Queenly crown

The closest thing to a trap we have in One Piece is this abomination. He's an irrelevant side character at that.

This is how Oda draws trans people..

It is inconceivable for Oda to meme on one of the key figures in the verse. Here's something offscreened during the reverie btw
I fully agree. The sound of heels was something that I hadn't noticed. Could you explain/source that particular claim. I don't really get all the onomatopiea used.

Cc: @wordy, @Nidai_Kitetsu.

I fully agree. The sound of heels was something that I hadn't noticed. Could you explain/source that particular claim. I don't really get all the onomatopiea used.

Cc: @wordy, @Nidai_Kitetsu.
"Ktok" is an SFX used for heels, I guess anyone can produce such effect but with how Oda placed it several times along with the other cues it's safe to assume it's a high heel.
Post automatically merged:

Did you request @centurion to draw the pic or how did you get the pic?
Request
:araboss:

Those are not at all the same thing bro.

Basically:

Cavendish is the one example of a man surrounded by flowers we have I think.
Yeah, I was half-sarcastically. I too think Imu is a woman after all. Though it isn't set in stone, Oda can always introduce a masculine man being into flowers, lol. As for him being slim, it's also Oda's style to depict characters as normal or even slim while in clothes, but when they undress, they are suddenly a stage ready bodybuilder with a neck as thick as a boulder, lmao.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol so guys can't relax in a garden of flowers or play with butterflies.
This is Oda we're talking about.
Oda rarely draws powerful men with "girly" habits.
It's not implausible that Imu is male, just less likely.

Yeah, I was half-sarcastically. I too think Imu is a woman after all. Though it isn't set in stone, Oda can always introduce a masculine man being into flowers, lol.
I agree that it isn't set in stone.

@SakazOuki: could you please add a poll for Imu's gender?
Options:
  • Female
  • Male
  • Both
  • Neither

Last edited: