[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something blowing my mind.

TAC has asked for protection and at the same time he has been pushing a ToS narrative upon this game, when everything so far seems to pin up how this is traditional mafia and not ToS.

I recall he indulged that much in the last ToS game as well, where he flipped vig in such occasion.

So this is either an attempt to blend as town or he is genuinely a power role.

However the point is, in the last ToS game he claimed he wanted protection because he labeled himself as a ToS expert, and this game doesn't strike like ToS.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There's something blowing my mind.

TAC has asked for protection and at the same time he has been pushing a ToS narrative upon this game, when everything so far seems to pin up how this is traditional mafia and not ToS.

I recall he indulged that much in the last ToS game as well, where he flipped vig in such occasion.

So this is either an attempt to blend as town or he is genuinely a power role.

However the point is, in the last ToS game he claimed he wanted protection because he labeled himself as a ToS expert, and this game doesn't strike like ToS.
See this is his first post.
A standard game implies 4 Mafia (or opposing team) and 1 Independent. Whether that independent in a survivor, a serial killer, an arsonist or werewolf depends.
A Town of Salem game would have possibility of having arsonist, wolf. And, a Town of Salem game would clearly mention ToS in title (Mafia archive - Al sama game).

But in traditional mafia game like this one seem to be such roles are generally not there.(mafia archive - Dragomir(dressrosa) and finalbeta(space pirate) role madness game).

This was just weird.

Now, I am also considering that it could be that I am ignorant of mafia games diversity due to lack of experience but still...

Now when I asked gave him reads, he replied with these reasons
90% of the game is filled with first timers. I want to make sure they know the rules and have fun.
I'm a moderator... It'd be a little improper if I decided to take advantage of people in that way. And I would love it if people enjoyed this game and continued playing. If we could have a few Mafia games open around the same time, I'd find that really cool.
Bruh....what being mod has to do with his first post?

These reasons doesn't add up and sounds like more of excuses and beating around the bush.

For a second it seems like jester play - deliberate stupid reasons followed by asking bg - Doctor to protect him as jesters win Only when they get Lynched.

But I am not sure that traditional mafia games with role madness have jester or not.

So if not then tac either has powerful roleor he is definitely scum.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wow, I didn’t even get notified before Reborn tagged me and you all already in Page 7. :josad:
What tough work it’s gonna be to kick some Titan ass.
Btw, little late but good luck everyone.
Frankly speaking, there is nothing concrete in those 7 pages.

Closed set up is like making wild guess and deductions especially on day 1.

And, to make matter worse we can't reveal info of our actions performed at night (maximum 3 allowed whole game).

This would be serious hindrance especially when many players are new.

Status
Not open for further replies.