Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think luffy and the crew talked about adv CoC or gear 5 during the days of sailing? Especially luffy and zoro exchanging similar experience with Adv CoC would be interesting but it never was oda's way to show such conversations :josad:

You guys think luffy and the crew talked about adv CoC or gear 5 during the days of sailing? Especially luffy and zoro exchanging similar experience with Adv CoC would be interesting but it never was oda's way to show such conversations :josad:
Pretty sure Luffy said when he went into Gear 5 that this must be his peak. I don't think he knew about the transformation before then.

haki rules supreme, Kaido:

Haki is a weapon, Mihawk (which is using haki as a weapon) has stronger skills than Shanks&(other swordmans):pepehawk:
Skills require a weapon right? well haki is a weapon base on Kaido:myman:

Obviously I'm talking about post wano sailing :seriously:
You're wondering if they talked about Gear 5 before then. Maybe they talked about possible transformations, but I'm saying that I don't think it's like Gear 4 where he apparently trained it when Rayleigh was helping him. This was probably completely new for everyone.
Post automatically merged:

OP_NEWS2022 is not to be trusted :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.