[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's baseless.

You asked for reads and I gave you my reads.

You followed up with reasons and I counter argued. I even said this is just intial reads and nothing concrete.That's all...so tell me when did I get aggressive against you?

If I would have been aggressive then you would be having another vote on you as of now
No. You are drawn to the worst conclusion and building a case on me without any reason other than your usual aggressive gameplay.

You are trying hard to cast me as scum because I am giving info about how Mafia works, using my town of salem knowledge to translate it to the best of my abilities. You're saying I'm suspicious for wanting protection. When both of those are equally indicative of a townie who wants to influence the game and take action to help win it.

Being against that strikes me more as scum who wants to cut down opposition.

And, it's not just me who found your reasons baseless. Final, sera and Da
For no legitimate reasons though? You're drawn to the worst conclusions without proof or evidence. It's a knee jerk reaction instead of trying to cooperate, gain information then make up your mind.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No. You are drawn to the worst conclusion and building a case on me without any reason other than your usual aggressive gameplay.

You are trying hard to cast me as scum because I am giving info about how Mafia works, using my town of salem knowledge to translate it to the best of my abilities. .
But I didn't play aggressively lol

I have raised sus on something which I find weird and as townie I have to do that.

If your reasons are weird then blame yourself.

Also, I raised sus on you and haven't casted vote. So, are you trying to Imply that I should wait for MR. Tac to give me evidence to raise sus on him?

That's not how it works....

Anyway, to all townies

I have a suggestion. It's day 1 and we don't have much info. Why not investigator and similar roles if exist invest tac and me... this can solve reborn vs tac situation without resorting to any mislynch.

What you all think? please back with reasons

@Dark Admiral @Seraphoenix @Queen @Don DaSlayer @Finalbeta @Cinera @Jew D. Boy @NeutralWatcher @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and others

We are townie and we have to make decision together as much as possible. It's necessary that you all share your views on him and whether we should lynch him or not.
I'd say it's too risky to lynch TAC right now
Maybe the Town Investigative roles should check him, even though he could be a investigation-immune Godfather or Independent Killer, it's worth a shot

Reborn

I'd say it's too risky to lynch TAC right now
Maybe the Town Investigative roles should check him, even though he could be a investigation-immune Godfather or Independent Killer, it's worth a shot
I have similar view
I have a suggestion. It's day 1 and we don't have much info. Why not investigator and similar roles if exist invest tac and me... this can solve reborn vs tac situation without resorting to any mislynch.

What you all think? please back with reasons

It's day 1 and we have less than 3 threads of semi-serious discussion. You deciding to keep your vote on me for very arbitrary points is suspicious to me. Especially with the Day Phase ending in the next four-ish hours.
They are not arbitrary points. You quickly folded under pressure from @Reborn . Why in the world would a townie say protect me on D1?

Then when I found it suspicious you did tried to turn it on me by trying to say finding you suspicious is somehow... suspicious?

It's very scummy. I would expect you to defend why putting a big target on your back by asking for a protect was a good idea for any townie. You didn't.

You won't strongarm me into changing my vote by trying to turn the sus on me for suspecting you.

Reborn

They are not arbitrary points. You quickly folded under pressure from @Reborn . Why in the world would a townie say protect me on D1?

Then when I found it suspicious you did tried to turn it on me by trying to say finding you suspicious is somehow... suspicious?

It's very scummy. I would expect you to defend why putting a big target on your back by asking for a protect was a good idea for any townie. You didn't.

You won't strongarm me into changing my vote by trying to turn the sus on me for suspecting you.
I like your aggressiveness and being open

What you think about my suggestion?

Please share your views on tac and whether we should vote him or not

And rest of the players - we Only have two hours left. Give your views quick
It’s a D1. I believe we should act smart and let our investigation team do their jobs. We don’t want to lose a good player like tac if he flips town. However it’s also important to keep in mind that he could flip scum and do some heavy damage to town in N1.

Reborn

No real opinion yet I don't really know how to read different tactics yet.
Ask questions to players whom you find sus.

Based on the responses you will pick reads.

I am a bit hesitant here given what I just said but okay.
Unvote
I think that worth trying.

I am open to invesitagtion or any other such role. And, we should invest Tac as well. Tomorrow, we don't need to reveal info but we can cast vote. It can give us reads to build.

Also, I fear we have Janitor in this game as last role madness game had one.

Reborn

I replied right after you xd

I trust your judgement as it seems you've played with him before so I unvoted.
I definitely sus him lol

His responses are weird AF. It's just that it's too much of a thin foil and I smell trap lol

So I want that invest or other such roles to invest me and tac.

If he is townie then he could be really handy. And, if he isn't then with support from invest we could be sure of taking him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.