[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanji, you're coming off as scum for trying to put a new player who has not the slightest idea about the mechanics or conversations in Mafia as scum. We have zero reason to believe Ha0 is scum.

Undisclosed.
I have 100% reason to
I doubt he has the killing role of townies
and no townie should be out to kill anything in the game without that role. he had not much idea of the game but already had intention of killing fellow players. trolling or not
its a scum giveaway.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I have 100% reason to
I doubt he has the killing role of townies
and no townie should be out to kill anything in the game without that role. he had not much idea of the game but already had intention of killing fellow players. trolling or not
its a scum giveaway.
Okay. So you have zero evidence and your strongest point in favor of lynching Ha0 is, "I doubt he has killing role.". Well Lanji, where's your clues to support this? How did you come to the assumption he doesn't have a killing role? You yourself said;
my suspicion would be ill advised cause I dont think they will assign a new player that role. However since its done by rng , its totally random.
ha001 could be scum.
So it's RNG. By your own logic, Ha0 has equal odds of being killing role as scum.

This lynch does not make sense. You have zero reason to go after a player who repeatedly said he had no idea what was going on in the game. It feels like you're taking advantage of a new player to get rid of someone.

Vote Lynch @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Kiwipom

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Okay. So you have zero evidence and your strongest point in favor of lynching Ha0 is, "I doubt he has killing role.". Well Lanji, where's your clues to support this? How did you come to the assumption he doesn't have a killing role? You yourself said;

So it's RNG. By your own logic, Ha0 has equal odds of being killing role as scum.

This lynch does not make sense. You have zero reason to go after a player who repeatedly said he had no idea what was going on in the game. It feels like you're taking advantage of a new player to get rid of someone.

Vote Lynch @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Kiwipom
Bold it

Status
Not open for further replies.