[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I have a certain role
thats how I know. lol
tac pushing so hard against me for ha001 is sus as hell too.
Because your lynch doesn't make sense from a town perspective. You contradict your own reasoning for lynching him. "I don't think he can be town killing" — "However since its done by rng , its totally random.ha001 could be scum."

So he has equal odds of being both, but you immediately toss away town killing for him? It feels like a lynch on a new player on flimsy paper that has no ground to stand on. You asked about how many Town Killings, well, it could be two or three. So if you think there's only one you're off. That can't be your reasoning for lynching him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That’s so weird man. He is protecting him.
Protecting him from a suspicious push based on early game banter? Considering Ha0 is a new player, has zero idea what he's doing, yes. It feels like Lanji is taking advantage of that fact or Lanji is actually town killing and believes Ha0's comment is a contradiction to his own role. But we can have multiple town killings.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Thats not true. We love you.
If you were given the opportunity and motive in any game, you'd kill me first.
You think @Reborn is influencing them? I’m still most suspicious of him for going so hard after you.
I think Reborn's push for me is sus, moreso the fact I'm trying to help other newbies out. I don't think Reborn is overtly influencing anyone.

Because your lynch doesn't make sense from a town perspective. You contradict your own reasoning for lynching him. "I don't think he can be town killing" — "However since its done by rng , its totally random.ha001 could be scum."

So he has equal odds of being both, but you immediately toss away town killing for him? It feels like a lynch on a new player on flimsy paper that has no ground to stand on. You asked about how many Town Killings, well, it could be two or three. So if you think there's only one you're off. That can't be your reasoning for lynching him.
my reasoning is fair.
if I reveal too much .
I put towns at a disadvantage in other to save my self. am not that type of player . do what you want

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Trust me on this guys
any townie who got a pm
know they werent given any indication to kill anything. someone who doesnt know about the game shouldnt even be thinking of killing anything unless they are scums. lol
This is a good point, but I’m willing to believe (until further notice) that @HA001 was just fucking around at the start, think people are reading a little too far into that. I wasn’t completely serious at the beginning either, putting too much stock into early shit (like @Cinera did with my counting) is a little suspicious.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
my reasoning is fair.
if I reveal too much .
I put towns at a disadvantage in other to save my self. am not that type of player . do what you want
I'm lynching you. I think you could be a dumb town killing, because of your line of questioning. But it also appears like you have misplaced sus on Ha0 if that's the case. Equally similar, you're using a single statement by a new player who barely knows the rules of the game to disconcern guilt.

That type of push is very sus. Especially when your internal logic for lynching him contradicts itself.

I'm lynching you. I think you could be a dumb town killing, because of your line of questioning. But it also appears like you have misplaced sus on Ha0 if that's the case. Equally similar, you're using a single statement by a new player who barely knows the rules of the game to disconcern guilt.

That type of push is very sus. Especially when your internal logic for lynching him contradicts itself.
DO WHAT YOU WANT
once I flip at least towns get an idea of who to start chopping cause it sure as hell will rip the rest of your game. would yall rather not lynch anyone for the first vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.