Controversial Enforce Mods and Admins

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
make a Nami fan a Mod
If you guys support the campaign #Reborn4admin then I promise to make some changes in the rules

1)Thread Ban TAC and Gold Roger two days before the spoiler day

2)Start giving true spoilers before Redon (we have connection with Korean guy)

3)Will allow 3-4 alts for those users who have posts above 500

:cheers:

B

Ballel

If you guys support the campaign #Reborn4admin then I promise to make some changes in the rules

I'll vote for you
You are my only king

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

You rn

False
My alt got banned. I was only having a little fun. Nit insulting anyone.
Everyone's alts get banned.
Except the mods (& @Lucius Zogratis 's) because they use it for other purposes.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
im saying thats fine, im saying its not fine to open the spoiler thread for your alt account and post fake spoilers
It's not fine. That's why we remove his posts and close the threads. What else do you want us to do? Ban his ass? But again, we don't ban anyone for posting fake spoilers. And being able to open and close threads is one of the most basic powers you'd get as a mod.
Post automatically merged:

He has teh same source asEten
I don't know exactly who it is but I can confirm he has a legit source though.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
It's not fine. That's why we remove his posts and close the threads. What else do you want us to do? Ban his ass? But again, we don't ban anyone for posting fake spoilers. And being able to open and close threads is one of the most basic powers you'd get as a mod.
BAN HIS ALTS, bogard and pantheos both have alts, why do you need 3 different people with alts for testing

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
just delete every post that isnt confirmed by an actual provider, its not hard
I mean, he gets legit info sometimes so we don't want to keep the info from the regular users in the event his information is actually legit. So we allow it to stay until we get a confirmation. Tbh, I ask people who get early leaks to confirm his info as soon as he posts it, and we remove them as soon as they reply.

Trashtalk in spoiler room was fair game but this is too corny lmao
These people dedicate a big portion of their time running this site, they do things as they see fit according to their resources and the best interest of the forum in general. I participated in bullying the leakers but the mods are the victims in this incident, doesn’t take a lot of thought to understand why Worstgen is favored over other sites.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I mean, he gets legit info sometimes so we don't want to keep the info from the regular users in the event his information is actually legit. So we allow it to stay until we get a confirmation. Tbh, I ask people who get early leaks to confirm his info as soon as he posts it, and we remove them as soon as they reply.
just remove and repost once confirmed