Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Qin 6GG are something else, they didn't become one without a reason.
Previous six gg were rampaging throughout the China absorbing territories of other states in grand way. Only exceptions were Yan and Qi coz they were too far away. Lol

Now these new six gg started annexing other states lands even before becoming one. Lol, They are doing things in grand way too.

While the situations of other states is similar with that was in past. Even by forming 3GH or 7FD in past they were mostly defending and while now with or without those titles they are still only defending. Though Wei may got Juuko but that in peace agreement. Lol

I wonder if we'll eventually have remnants of one of the great 6 armies introduced into the story, like the case with Rin Shou Jou.
My bet is on Shi Ba Saku as he's the only 6 great without any intel on him. From his design I feel like he's a general who would forbid his vassals from following him in death. Somehow Zhao has a more established Great General lore, an addition like this would be cool.

I wonder if we'll eventually have remnants of one of the great 6 armies introduced into the story, like the case with Rin Shou Jou.
My bet is on Shi Ba Saku as he's the only 6 great without any intel on him. From his design I feel like he's a general who would forbid his vassals from following him in death. Somehow Zhao has a more established Great General lore, an addition like this would be cool.

I'm hoping Choukotsu will be the grandson of Chousha (great heaven) and son of Choukatsu. I read a nice theory where his character is basically designed to redeem the name of his father after the Chouhei debacle, whilst giving us insight into Chousha at the same time.

@SakazOuki if you are wondering, this is the theory that GGK is referring to. It is one that I made a while ago. Lol.
The other thing that got my attention was this name drop here.
So this Chou Kotsu is being made to be a big deal. So who could he be?

Tinfoil theory time. :smoothieduck:

I think this Chou Kotsu bloke is going to be the grandson of the Zhao Great Heaven, Chou Sha.

Chou Sha is now the only Great Heaven whose character has not been explored and this Chou Kotsu fellow might be the bridge between the long deceased Chou Sha and the new generation of Generals just as Gyou'un and Chougaryuu were the bridge for Rinshoujo.

Interestingly, historical Chou Sha (Zhao She) did have a son called Zhao Kuo. Zhao Kuo has actually been seen in Kingdom in a flashback. His name in Kingdom is Chou Katsu (which looks pretty similar to the newly introduced Chou Kotsu) and he was the Great General that replaced Renpa during the Battle of Chouhei only to get immediately cobbled by Ouki in one blow.

If my theory is correct then Chou Kotsu might be a character who is seeking to clear the family name of his father's blunder and return the family's prestige to the golden days of his grandfather Chou Sha, with some possible assistance from his grandfather's retainers. :brootea:

Chapter 344 is a little confusing for me can someone break it down?
Is there anything in particular?

It's essentially Qin soldiers + civilians at Sai battling extra hard against the Zhao onslaught. Qin are being aided by the arrival of capable commanders, the aggression of the emotional Duke Hyou soldiers who are fighting to avenge their lord, and most importantly the entire Qin army - and in particular the civilians - are being inspired to fight well beyond their means due to King Sei's inspirational appearance on the battlefield.

Qin were expected to fall immediately, but it appears they have made it to dusk and thus survived the first day.

@SakazOuki if you are wondering, this is the theory that GGK is referring to. It is one that I made a while ago. Lol.
Nice catch, hopefully he gets exiled because I’ve had my share of Zhao generals breeding like rabbits lmao
And little did this Chou Kutsu young’un know that his grandfather was also one shot by the monstrous bird of nfu.

Nice catch, hopefully he gets exiled because I’ve had my share of Zhao generals breeding like rabbits lmao
And little did this Chou Kutsu young’un know that his grandfather was also one shot by the monstrous bird of nfu.
Who knows. Lol. Maybe this bloke's hypothetical desire to restore the family name back to greatness far exceeds any loyalty to the state of Zhao.

He could join Shin like how Kyou En joined Renpa. :steef:

Kanki getting flashbacks all over the place recently, Shibashou 5k offscreened a 50k Ordo and has been hyped for 4years+...
@God Buggy @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shanks @Jailer
Kankibros this is not looking good
:parkcry:
Already prepared for the worst here. Right after the Eikyuu, Kanki’s fall was decided. But the way Hara is putting things, i believe he's going to glorify Kanki and definitely going to show him put a big dent on Zhao and Riboku before taking exit...