Status
Not open for further replies.
Croc's comeback was so fucking random as cool as he is. Surely Oda can bring back and buff up Smoker someone who actually has a proper reason to get stronger and using Vegapunk as an excuse for whatever buff would hype him too.

If he makes Smoker struggle with fucking Franky then fuck Oda
Smoker not being reintroduced at the same time as Tashigi and other marines (based on the him not beng mentioned) gives me hope Oda wants to give him his own unique reintroduction Which is a good sign

G

Gorosei Informer

Wrong post? I mentioned being an IRL Sanji on my previous post lol.

And yeah I did act a LOT like him as many horny, low self esteem, parental issues/parental abandonment, lacking validation/love/acceptance etc kids and such do too.

Not gonna pretend I was above that kind of simp behaviour, being a simpanzee or w/e. I cringe at how much I worshipped girls IRL, even when they treated me like shit.
Ironically the ones who treated me well, I couldnt trust and return their favour as I felt it was good to be true and or didn't deserve it and them so I ignored them and was the bad guy there too.

It's pretty hilarious how hard the Shichibukai defeated the YC faction in a span of a couple chapters.

- Law 3B bounty and a rival of Yonkou Luffy after defeating a Yonkou 2v1.
- Mihawk higher bounty then half the Yonkou.
- Croc the most random shichibukai to bring back puts all YC to shame with his bounty.
- Even Boa has more then YC1.

Oda ended that debate pretty damn fast, especially hilarious when you consider that YC bounties are inflated while those of the Warlords are not.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wtf
So many weirdos today
Wait till you see the controversy over the new Cyberpunk anime too. Shit like this makes me hate being a weeb especially.

I won't elaborate here because it involves the forbidden P word/topic that keeps coming up on here constantly and makes the mods and bunch of us as well fed up too lol.

Wait till you see the controversy over the new Cyberpunk anime too. Shit like this makes me hate being a weeb especially.

I won't elaborate here because it involves the forbidden P word/topic that keeps coming up on here constantly and makes the mods and bunch of us as well fed up too lol.
saw that on twitter :whitepress::risitexcla::saden:
Post automatically merged:

people on here just type nonsense with their full chest
well there is no full summary......which makes peoples brains fry :gokulaugh:

Probably it is the best series I've ever seen and it is the only one I watched a second time but I don't think I'll ever have enough time to go for the 3rd. There are way too many new things to do :josad:
You mean new series content or just busy life?

I personally can't get into any new series that aired in the recent years. They just don't pick my interest, it's always the same. Lost was truly unique and I've never seen something like that again. I love doing those re-watches!

The third time really helped me to get behind the proper order of all the things that happened in the last 2 seasons. It was pretty complicated and confusing. Could've done that better.

Status
Not open for further replies.