One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Bonney turning everyone, including all the Straw Hats into kids is something I see Oda doing, similar to the body swap shenanigans during Punk Hazard.
Well, we were just introduced to Seraphs. I wouldnt be surprised if the SHs have to turn into kids for plot reasons. Like accessing the lab or gaining insight on the research.
Something like that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
G

Gorosei Informer

Wtf, chapter out on thursday ?? :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Super horny chapter making TCB work super fast! Also probs that rival OPScans group who "credited" Etenboby falsely ironically and for some reason Seatonnes too lol.

Kinda reminds me of Jaminis Box vs Mangastream days.
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit.:gokulaugh:

Did he ever recover from claiming Judge was Top 5?
Unfortunately he's probably doubling down on it after Wano now lmao. Technically Judge is a top 5 scientist too maybe?
I don't follow him but I can imagine with all the Sanji, Queen and now with this chapter Vegapunk stuff, he's gonna be even worse than usual lmfao.

The cover story must be ironically conflicting for him too with the Germa wank but Katakuri clowning/downplaying?

My friend called Katakuri Fatakuri recently, I can't remember why but KoL should totally embrace that too LMAO!

Knowing KoL though, he may pull a Fatgum from MHA and get extremely buff/slim suddenly to troll and flex on us somehow lmao.

Vepapunk for nakama intensifies lol

This chapter was fanservice galore, i love how casually Bonney got naked in front of (Luffy, Jinbei, Chopper lol)

I really hope Tashigi and Smoker get the character development they need this arc.

I dont think that's really Vegapunk it could be one of this daughters or maybe a clone Vepaunk created.
It's obviously some creation. My theory is Vega Punk is busy and needs a lot of work done concurrently. So he probably created multiple androids that think they are the actual vegapunk and programmed them to do certain tasks.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This chapter dropped at the worst time for me. lol

I have a class to teach in 10 minutes, but I can't stop thinking about the potential storylines that can spring from this chapter.

Tashigi working closely alongside with SWORD members like Helmeppo makes her's and Smoker's connection to them murky. I'm guessing he's still keeping it a secret, but maybe Helmeppo would spill the beans if they agree to help him save Coby.

And shout outs to Helmeppo. He really grew into a true friend.

This chapter dropped at the worst time for me. lol

I have a class to teach in 10 minutes, but I can't stop thinking about the potential storylines that can spring from this chapter.

Tashigi working closely alongside with SWORD members like Helmeppo makes her's and Smoker's connection to them murky. I'm guessing he's still keeping it a secret, but maybe Helmeppo would spill the beans if they agree to help him save Coby.

And shout outs to Helmeppo. He really grew into a true friend.
what do u teach?