One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I’m more curious with this guy, he is surrounded by giant meatheads and Helmeppo and this other chick are begging for his help like he’s a complete Chad, lol

Yeah I was very confused by him. I remember him appearing before but never expected him to be this important. He's only a Rear Admiral too?
Bigger importance in Sword maybe? Or is a real prince? Lol.

I hope he's not a gag character, a sort of Buggy type situation but maybe he's actually pretty strong sonehow/competent and or has a strong DF?

Only a Rear Admiral too though...

So confusing...

This chapter dropped at the worst time for me. lol

I have a class to teach in 10 minutes, but I can't stop thinking about the potential storylines that can spring from this chapter.

Tashigi working closely alongside with SWORD members like Helmeppo makes her's and Smoker's connection to them murky. I'm guessing he's still keeping it a secret, but maybe Helmeppo would spill the beans if they agree to help him save Coby.

And shout outs to Helmeppo. He really grew into a true friend.
Do your students like One Piece, too?! :lumazed:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah I was very confused by him. I remember him appearing before but never expected him to be this important. He's only a Rear Admiral too?

I hope he's not a gag character, a sort of Buggy type situation but maybe he's actually pretty strong sonehow/competent and or has a strong DF?

So confusing...
Oda should use the Rear Admiral/Commodore ranks more often. What was the point of making a weakling like Maynard a Vice Admiral, I’ll never know. Lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This chapter dropped at the worst time for me. lol

I have a class to teach in 10 minutes, but I can't stop thinking about the potential storylines that can spring from this chapter.

Tashigi working closely alongside with SWORD members like Helmeppo makes her's and Smoker's connection to them murky. I'm guessing he's still keeping it a secret, but maybe Helmeppo would spill the beans if they agree to help him save Coby.

And shout outs to Helmeppo. He really grew into a true friend.
Tell your students about Tashigi's greatness.
Seize this opportunity.
:finally:

So confusing...
X Drake was also a Rear Admiral before he 'defected' from the Marines