Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Perhaps the dragon Zoro would slay isn't Kaido:

Zoro fighting Kyoshiro to dispose of Orochi may have seemed credible in the past, but now that we know Kyoshiro is a scabbard and Orochi isn't a fighter, I'm not sure what Zoro's determination here would amount to.

Perhaps the dragon Zoro would slay isn't Kaido:

Zoro fighting Kyoshiro to dispose of Orochi may have seemed credible in the past, but now that we know Kyoshiro is a scabbard and Orochi isn't a fighter, I'm not sure what Zoro's determination here would amount to.
I have a sneaky suspicion that Hiyori is strong and can fight but is hiding for whatever reason.
Same with Orochi.

I think we will have a situation of hidden dragon and crouching tiger, where Orochi is the hidden dragon while Hiyori is crouching tiger. She was flying kicking Momo in the past.

Zoro might also be the one to take Orochi out. Not sure what Oda's plan is to be honest with orochi

Or Zoro might just be the one to take on Orochi.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Zoro might also be the one to take Orochi out. Not sure what Oda's plan is to be honest with orochi

Or Zoro might just be the one to take on Orochi.
Orochi can't fight for shit though? I doubt he'll be Zoro's arc opponent.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Further evidence for Zoro fighting Kaido:

"Inherited Will" is a prominent concept in One Piece, and what will is Zoro inheriting but the will to bring down Kaido?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Further evidence for Zoro fighting Kaido:

"Inherited Will" is a prominent concept in One Piece, and what will is Zoro inheriting but the will to bring down Kaido?
On this point you need to include odens two swords

Enma

Ame no habikiri

Now despite both swords being used to cut kaido oda specifically chose to give the hyoe to enma alone.

And ame no habikiri is the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi pretty obvious where thats gonna be used.