Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yeah, regardless of how people view Yamato, she got introduced in 2020, and people got to see a lot of her, her motivations, and her past during that time, including her desire to open Wano's borders.
And even that felt rushed, imagine doing that for Egghead island or Elbaf or whatever else. There's no time left.

And even that felt rushed, imagine doing that for Egghead island or Elbaf or whatever else. There's no time left.
And assuming One Piece does end in 3 years, in 2025, then I'd figure Momo would step up enough in less than a year, similar to Koby, and like I mentioned impress Yamato enough finally leave Wano with no worries, giving us at least 2 years of Yamato with the Straw Hats, and maybe even give her more focus that Oda prob felt he couldn't do before due to Act 3 pretty much being Momo's arc.

Lamalard stans didn't get the hint when;
- Jinbei said the captain decides who joins the crew
- Spend 95% of wano with momo
- Never interacted with the crew
- Never showcased a role
- Kaido said she had the guardian deity of wano fruit
- Didn't drive kaido out of Wano.... drove him deeper in instead
- Called Momo her leader
- Tama repeated conclusion with luffy
- Wanted to be Oden with no signs of stopping

Ludicous, insanity, ridiculous, haywire, crazy.

Lamalard stans didn't get the hint when;
- Jinbei said the captain decides who joins the crew
- Spend 95% of wano with momo
- Never interacted with the crew
- Never showcased a role
- Kaido said she had the guardian deity of wano fruit
- Didn't drive kaido out of Wano.... drove him deeper in instead
- Called Momo her leader
- Tama repeated conclusion with luffy
- Wanted to be Oden with no signs of stopping

Ludicous, insanity, ridiculous, haywire, crazy.
Kinda true, it's funny half of them went to Carrot hating the other half move on to memes
:ihaha:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Yamato is the mentor figure 4 momo...gasp
My least favorite part about Yamato has always been the "I'm Oden!" BS. If Yamato has been roleplaying as Oden this entire time in order to train Momo to be like his father... I still wouldn't like it, but it would make Yamato's character a lot more sensible.

"I should act like Momo's dad, Oden, to inspire Momo to grow up to be a strong, great Shogun!"
Is way better than:
"Wow, I sure love my kids, Momo and Hiyori.

One makes Yamato look like a kind mentor who has mental issues due to Kaido being a giant jerk, and the other makes Yamato look flat-out-insane.