[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, the last page I read was 12, and I can't catch up on the interim 24 pages (have a meeting right now in fact). Anyone willing to give me a summary of what happened?

My Scum suspects from what I recall so far are Lanji (for voting TAC despite the agreed upon course of action being a No Lynch) and Reborn for his defense of TAC. I've only read around a third of the thread though, so make of that what you will.
neutral and don are confirmed townies and you were the main sus because you are experienced mafia player yet you so quiet, then finalbeta tried to get you lynched by angle shooting now he is the main sus

Huh?
He Never made a post pin pointing accurate mafia number. He was questioning jew regarding that.
He was asserting how 5 members was an accurate number, somehow feeling testily about Jew pointing out a number, so he basically said that "5 members" was too much of a precise statement to be real.

This is what I mean.

So he immediately escluded the possibility of it being 5 members. Do you get it?

Well, @Reborn should know that being quiet isn't my Mafia play style; I've played only one game here (and it was as Scum) and I wasn't inactive in that game. I just haven't had the time/willpower to devote to this game, so I can't engage with it like I would normally do. I think I'll exercise more restraint when signing up for future games.

How were Neutral and Don confirmed?
don transported reborn and jew d. boy
neutral saw don visiting reborn and jew d. boy

@Seraphoenix what you think about final situation?

Also, tell me your views on cinera and Queen?
On the one hand it could be an honest mistake. He might be mistaking Cincera for someone else. On the other, all his other posts didn't have those kinds of errors.. Despite you quoting the relevant posts, FB is still asserting that Cincera is the one who came up with 5 people as mafia, when in fact he/she is the one who was saying that precise number is scummy for someone to hold onto. I'm also not a fan of angle shooting myself.

Cincera hasn't been that active. An experienced player who is inactive, is a very easy target for a mafia lynch. Ultimately though I would still lynch an inactive experienced player as they don't contribute to town, while if mafia, are very dangerous particularly when it comes to choosing faction kills.

I'll have to read Queen's posts to form an opinion. Haven't pad much attention to them.

On the one hand it could be an honest mistake. He might be mistaking Cincera for someone else. On the other, all his other posts didn't have those kinds of errors.. Despite you quoting the relevant posts, FB is still asserting that Cincera is the one who came up with 5 people as mafia, when in fact he/she is the one who was saying that precise number is scummy for someone to hold onto.
It's a misunderstanding.

I have never said this, but Cinera basically questioned the fact the game could feature 5 members, which is what I meant from wild guess. How could he guess that this game didn't feature 5 mafia, hence labeling Jew as scum for pointing out that much.

Anyone straight up claiming 5 in a 15 set up shouldn't be sus'ed like Cinera did with Jew, but the reason he did makes me believe Cinera excluded the chance.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, @Reborn should know that being quiet isn't my Mafia play style;
Being quiet isn't Mafia play style but playing distant and safe is prominent style of mafia in limited claim set up.

We expect more from you

BTW, why you said this?
@ShishioIsBack has 0 posts in this thread. If he's going to get Mod Killed anyway, we might as well Lynch him.

What are the Lynch votes currently?

It's a misunderstanding.

I have never said this, but Cinera basically questioned the fact the game could feature 5 members, which is what I meant from wild guess. How could he guess that this game didn't feature 5 mafia, hence labeling Jew as scum for pointing out that much.

Anyone straight up claiming 5 in a 15 set up shouldn't be sus'ed like Cinera did with Jew, but the reason he did makes me believe Cinera excluded the chance.
I see. Did Jew make a guess though or say for certain that it was 5?

Reborn

He was asserting how 5 members was an accurate number, somehow feeling testily about Jew pointing out a number, so he basically said that "5 members" was too much of a precise statement to be real.

This is what I mean.

So he immediately escluded the possibility of it being 5 members. Do you get it?
But he didn't try to assert that but what he was trying to say was "how jew came up with such specific Numbers"

Reborn

The point is that 5 is a generic number, not a very accurate one lol. So how could Cinera label that as so suspicious when there is no reason to.

Hence why I believe Cinera excluded the chance of this game featuring 5 mafia.
Nope!

My vote stays on you. You are simply twisting the statements to justify your reason which turned out to be not so true.

And, I am surprised that @Queen and @Seraphoenix aren't picking that up.

Reborn

finalbeta is keeping his usual (weird) playstyle and helping while cinera is too quiet (I never played mafia with him before but I assume that isn't a behavior expected from experienced townies)
Final tried to push a sus on cinera by twisting his statement.

A townie should always question first but what final is doing is he assumed what cinera meant by his statement which doesn't make sense.

Final is more sus than cinera as of now.....

Final tried to push a sus on cinera by twisting his statement.
I didn't twist anything, in fact my reasoning is pretty linear.

My point is that Cinera escluded the chance of 5 mafia in the game since he labeled Jew's statement as off when there was no need to and it was a pretty generic one.

Why would Cinera believe that 5 mafia is a very precise statement when there's no reason to exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.