Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Join the club man, oda really been slacking lately.... Oda literally attempts to introduce Vegapunk as an enemy for fake hype and the literal NEXT chap shits all over that development. Oda had me thinking he's breaking his outdated formulaic bullshit just to ram the mentioned formula back down my throat
Yeah, he only wants to end this as soon as possible and doesn't care about it anymore it seems, so he rip off a lot of content from his manga and change a lot of things to make it short and worst...

Yeah, he only wants to end this as soon as possible and doesn't care about it anymore it seems, so he rip off a lot of content from his manga and change a lot of things to make it short and worst...
I'm literally only reading one piece bc I've invested too many years in this shit and I love oda's art... His writing is a whole can of worms I don't wanna bother with anynore

Join the club man, oda really been slacking lately.... Oda literally attempts to introduce Vegapunk as an enemy for fake hype and the literal NEXT chap shits all over that development. Oda had me thinking he's breaking his outdated formulaic bullshit just to ram the mentioned formula back down my throat
Just because cp0 is trying to kill vegapunk doesnt immediately make vegapunk good or an ally to the strawhats.

Status
Not open for further replies.