Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have to write Berserk.

A bit more seriousness. There are no newcomers to One Piece. I mean even Japan did polls and shit and most of the OP fans are people who started years ago and were growing up with this.

He won't lure too many new kiddos to 1000 chapters + manga.
Quite the contrary. The end of One Piece is closer than ever, so there’s probably more people getting into the series now than before.

If a story is good, people will read it no matter how long it is. Kishimoto seemed to burn out after a while (Naruto is still good) but we’ve gotten many good arcs like Alabasta, Thriller Bark, Marineford, Whole Cake Island, etc.

Just learn to go with the flow, and you won’t be bothered by things as easily.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wano should tell you that Lolda doesn't have the balls to do that sort of fights, no matter how much they make sense. That's why we got Zoro vs King and Cook vs Queen in Wano instead of Luffy & Zoro vs Kaido and Cook vs King. :jordanmf:

Zoro vs Aokiji and Cook vs Shiryu make perfect sense, but that's why we're getting Zoro vs Shiryu and Cook vs whatshisname from Lolda. :jay-he:

Amirite, @nik87, @HA001, @Finalbeta, @Warchief Sanji D Goat, and @Chrono? :hope:
@EmperorKinyagi People still havent understood that Shiryu is potentially the most dangerous character around and that Zoro is the only one who can take care of him. :kriwhat:

look I dont mind but I find this shit so repetitive, if some folder gona fold loofy, use a valid gag or a good reason....this shit was pointless and not funny:kayneshrug:
I’d like to imagine that the Robots are made with heavily strong material and Luffy didn’t take them serious enough to increase his defense. I don’t feel like coming up with other possibilities.

Yeah, the gags are getting repetitive (Yamato > Oden killed me) but it will probably tone down once we get to the serious part of the arc, which should be within the next… 10-15 chapters going by this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.