General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

If people ignore Sanji was injured when Sanji fought Vergo then yes that will make Vergo stronger than Doffy because healthy Sanji cracked his leg against Vergo but not against YC but if people agree that Sanji was injured which is the reason Vergo looked superior, then that's not the case.

Inconsistent right if people ignore the context that Sanji's body was damaged before he fought Vergo.
The problem isn't even with sanji but the inconsistency with luffy,law and the others..
Law cut down vergo but is weaker than luffy who ragdolled doflamingo and we know law was no match for doffy..
So if vergo is yc1,then law is yc1+,doffy is yc1++ and luffy who is even stronger than that will be yc1+++ and yet luffy had issues against cracker and was no match for katakuri..
So does that mean cracker is at least yc1+ +? And katakuri who was beating luffy easily is low top tier or something??
Too much inconsistency for Vergo to be yc1 lol.

N

NeutralWatcher

The problem isn't even with sanji but the inconsistency with luffy,law and the others..
Law cut down vergo but is weaker than luffy who ragdolled doflamingo and we know law was no match for doffy..
So if vergo is yc1,then law is yc1+,doffy is yc1++ and luffy who is even stronger than that will be yc1+++ and yet luffy had issues against cracker and was no match for katakuri..
So does that mean cracker is at least yc1+ +? And katakuri who was beating luffy easily is low top tier or something??
Too much inconsistency for Vergo to be yc1 lol.
Lol I was trolling. Imo Vergo is stronger than Drake based on their fight against Sanji. Vergo looked superior to Sanji meanwhile Sanji was doing fine against Drake. He got hit because Sanji has never fought zoan who used its tail to attack.

Imo Drake is stronger than YC4 Snack since Urouge who is portrayed to be on Drake level defeated Snack.

Vergo>Drake=Urouge>YC4 Snack imo

So I think Vergo is YC3.5 at best.

J

Jo_Ndule

Well, at the very least I have Vergo > Snack. I think Vergo is close to Cracker. Law just haxed him, like Magellan haxed Blackbeard.

And Law is looking too important for the Commanders this arc too.
:suresure: Cracker intense battle with g4 boundman

Vergo is close to Cracker, imagine thinking weakened Sanji can school cracker left and right... when g2 and g3 got trashed

Snack > oven > Vergo

Stop writing whatever