Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Are they wrong though? It’s rare for Luffy to call anybody by their actual name besides his crewmembers and people from his childhood. Although, it could just be because he was pressured to do so by Bonney.

Who can really say? :choppawhat:
it is rare i know, but it's very inconsistent. carrot never got a nickname, but that didn't mean anything :catsweat:

:quest:

sora = sky = Imu
Robot = Copy of Pluton
seagull = Uranus
so Imu has 2 of the 3 ancient weapons and that's why he cut the poster of Shirahoshi ( Poseidon) because he doesn't have it so the question is why vivi :quest: was Imu in love with nefertari princess in the past so when he saw vivi poster he Remember his old love
@BangOO🍅 @Doggo

Typical zorotard who can’t read

Last time I’ll break it down to you
Blue Flames>>>Magma>>>regular fire (irl so the same applies in manga)
Lightning>>>Magma>>>regular fire (Irl so the sane applies here)

If Sanji has hotter flames than King+lightning then how the fuck would he not hurt king????

You like other z clowns refuse to answer a simple question
If Blue Flames and Lightning are hotter than magma and regular fire seperately then how would both combined not over power King’s defense?????

And Kaido was hurt by regular flame so why wouldn’t ifrit hurt him? Matter of fact why even mention kaido? Who’s around Sanji’s speed lol

And no Zoro has oven level CoO, he can’t react to Sanji
" Lightning>>>Magma " Yeah? Why could Luffy hold Lightning but couldn't hold Akainu or Kaidou in his Flaming Dragon form? There's a ton of characters who got hit by Lightning and survived just fine. But they get hit by magma and they'll get a hole in them. And why are you trying to apply irl physics and logic to the world where there's dog women who can spew ice at you? Akainu him self said fire will not work on him, against the guy who CONTROLS ALL TYPES OF FIRE. Why did god give you a mouth when all you do is spit shit out of it? And can you stop acting like Sanji is Super Sonic or something? He's definitely not the fastest character in the series. King would dogwalk him so bad, it's not even funny. Sanji would get ripped apart without his daddy's precious armor.

I think this is the lowest pages a chapter spoiler that is up to a Thursday has yielded in the recent times. The chapter seems ok to good even. But, there is no hardcore Powerscaling to be done, No new fuel to push Agendas. And this is the 2nd chapter in a row like this.
I remember when the Seraphim chapter dropped, we had 100+ pages within a few hours.

If we don't get some spicy Mihawk vs Shanks bait or Zoro vs Sanji spark soon, i fear that Worstgen might become a deserted forum full of only extreme fanboys, nut jobs and conspiracy theorists...

:endthis:

/jk
We have to save some slander for new threads. :myman:

I think Shaka is the enlighted version of Vegapunk after he cast away his sins and feeling.

Shaka in Japanese means Shakya in Sanskrit, a word for Gautama Buddha. I believe CP0 is after him as he is enlightened and is choosing a path of dharma over WG's dogma.
Post automatically merged:

Watched the new trailer for one piece odyssey
"Vivi is part of our crew"
She is always a part of the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.