Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Everyone moved on and you're literally the last guy in here who still gives a shit about Yamato, move on my guy. Take a break off of WG, I think you're in dire need of it. I'm not even saying it as a troll this time, I took a break myself and it did me some good.

Yamato is useless and didn't make it, Carrot is useless and didn't make it, it is what it is. Getting past that and moving on from it does good
How about eating a good old can of shut the fuck up and cry about it.

Everyone moved on and you're literally the last guy in here who still gives a shit about Yamato, move on my guy. Take a break off of WG, I think you're in dire need of it. I'm not even saying it as a troll this time, I took a break myself and it did me some good.

Yamato is useless and didn't make it, Carrot is useless and didn't make it, it is what it is. Getting past that and moving on from it does good
What's really pointless is to log onto a thread speculating on crewmates and telling people upfront they're useless.

If you want to do yourself some good like you say you want to, then don't log onto such threads like you chose to out of your own odd will. lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Yes, tear down the walls of Wano, that is their mission.

And do yourself a favor, get over your character, you look like many on Twiter, who continue with their analysis and insulting Oda, the protagonist for not joining her and according to them, not being free; if he didn't join her with the band, it was his decision and that's it.
I've been waiting for Vivi to join this crew for over a fucking decade dude, you think I'm giving up on Carrot just because Wano was a crazy hot mess?

What was it, over 300 chapters between Jinbei being accept onto the crew by Luffy, then officially joining?

Minks are going to be a big part of this story going forward considering their connections to Ancient Wano, the Kozuki clan, and the Moon: Carrot is at least going to be important later.

I've been waiting for Vivi to join this crew for over a fucking decade dude, you think I'm giving up on Carrot just because Wano was a crazy hot mess?

What was it, over 300 chapters between Jinbei being accept onto the crew by Luffy, then officially joining?

Minks are going to be a big part of this story going forward considering their connections to Ancient Wano, the Kozuki clan, and the Moon: Carrot is at least going to be important later.
Carrot being important later on seems reasonable, but not the theory that she’s on the ship. That’s been dead for several chapters :smoothy:

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Carrot being important later on seems reasonable, but not the theory that she’s on the ship. That’s been dead for several chapters :smoothy:
I doubt she's on the ship, but, until we know what actually happened to her, it's possible.

I wanted Carrot in this arc though, because I want Vegapunk to help her achieve artificial Sulong, and explain how Sulong and Electro works to Carrot.

The only way I can see Carrot hiding out on the ship for this long, considering how many CoO users the Straw Hats have, is if she is inside of Caribou, who's in the barrel.

Caribou is dangerous, the moment that man gets a Transponder Snail, he's ringing up Blackbeard to tell him Pluto's in Wano. Knowing Caribou, he's probably also try to sell Carrot into slavery, too...

The only reason people are even still talking about her is because Oda couldn't be bothered to do her conclusion right, her fans are all over the place rn. Very sad.
Just as much as if Wano ended with Yamato being asked to become Shogun, not getting a goodbye and then we see on the next few chapters, a chain with an anchor with "someone" riding on it.

And then it's Caribou

And then next chapter Franky pulls out his Oni horned anchor propeler

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
How about eating a good old can of shut the fuck up and cry about it.
Way to prove my point, I guess you really snapped when all your folklore baloney ended up being completely wrong because Oda is a master of trolling :rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

What's really pointless is to log onto a thread speculating on crewmates and telling people upfront they're useless.

If you want to do yourself some good like you say you want to, then don't log onto such threads like you chose to out of your own odd will. lol
What do you mean lmao, I was a massive Yamato supporter way back. I'm saying this *because I know* that Oda was just baiting with her and Carrot. My whole point is that they basically got booted out of the potential nakama position by bad writing and it's healthier to just straight up stop caring about them :lawsigh:

Way to prove my point, I guess you really snapped when all your folklore baloney ended up being completely wrong because Oda is a master of trolling :rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean lmao, I was a massive Yamato supporter way back. I'm saying this *because I know* that Oda was just baiting with her and Carrot. My whole point is that they basically got booted out of the potential nakama position by bad writing and it's healthier to just straight up stop caring about them :lawsigh:

And some people just disagree it's bad writing, sounds like a cop out.

"Why did you write this character sayign shes gunna joing the SH"
"I dunno"

I meannn

Evidently, Carrot and Luffy don't need each other in each other's life right now.

Zoro and Luffy need each other.

Robin and Luffy need each other.

Jinbe and Luffy need each other.

etc., etc.,

If Carrot and Luffy really needed each other more, then the story would have had them together by now, but it's not the case as of Chapter 1062. When it comes to the point of them very much needing each other in their lives, then I'd expect them to be crewmates then, but not at this point. Same can be said with Yamato and Vivi.