Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Way to prove my point, I guess you really snapped when all your folklore baloney ended up being completely wrong because Oda is a master of trolling :rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean lmao, I was a massive Yamato supporter way back. I'm saying this *because I know* that Oda was just baiting with her and Carrot. My whole point is that they basically got booted out of the potential nakama position by bad writing and it's healthier to just straight up stop caring about them :lawsigh:
Quiet yamatard. You better quit now before you need another month away from worstgen. I think it would do you good, touching grass/sun light twice a year is not a healthly life style. Being mind broken by yamato not joining won't make me go lightly on the trolling. If you don't want this, take another break and live in the truth for once.

Anyways, Yamato was a mistake you lied to yourself about. Not caring won't make the stupidity go away:optimistic:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Quiet yamatard. You better quit now before you need another month away from worstgen. I think it would do you good, touching grass/sun light twice a year is not a healthly life style. Being mind broken by yamato not joining won't make me go lightly on the trolling. If you don't want this, take another break and live in the truth for once.

Anyways, Yamato was a mistake you lied to yourself about. Not caring won't make the stupidity go away:optimistic:
My man you're literally the only one still malding here lmao, it's okay if you were wrong about the bunny being the second coming of christ, everyone makes mistakes. The hard part is always admitting that you were wrong after all! :funky:

I hope your mental state (and writing) get better! I genuinely have no resentment against you or anyone else, something I feel like you can hardly relate to :suresure:

And some people just disagree it's bad writing, sounds like a cop out.

"Why did you write this character sayign shes gunna joing the SH"
"I dunno"

I meannn
Honestly I don't pretend I even understand what Oda was going for, I legitimately thought she was joining and I accept I was a dumbass for believing so (even then, Oda really made it seem like Yamato was joining so, eh). Regardless I've moved on, and it's honestly a great feeling to be able to detach oneself from that weekly obsession with chapters after being baited. Some users I won't name are utterly unable to cope with what happened post-wano still, and I genuinely hope they get better, because this kind of mindset sucks :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
My man you're literally the only one still malding here lmao, it's okay if you were wrong about the bunny being the second coming of christ, everyone makes mistakes. The hard part is always admitting that you were wrong after all! :funky:

I hope your mental state (and writing) get better! I genuinely have no resentment against you or anyone else, something I feel like you can hardly relate to :suresure:

Honestly I don't pretend I even understand what Oda was going for, I legitimately thought she was joining and I accept I was a dumbass for believing so (even then, Oda really made it seem like Yamato was joining so, eh). Regardless I've moved on, and it's honestly a great feeling to be able to detach oneself from that weekly obsession with chapters after being baited. Some users I won't name are utterly unable to cope with what happened post-wano still, and I genuinely hope they get better, because this kind of mindset sucks :kayneshrug:

You legit though she was going to join because she was written that way that's it.

She's probably going to have to join along other characters in like a 50%/50% chance the issue is that we won't see it in the near future so that imeadeate satisfaction ain't happening for the next 1-2 years.

Oda isn't that bad of a writter, not vising Ryuma grave etc, doesn't compare to what happened to Carrot /yamato

Regardless it will take years for anything to advance

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
You legit though she was going to join because she was written that way that's it.

She's probably going to have to join along other characters in like a 50%/50% chance the issue is that we won't see it in the near future so that imeadeate satisfaction ain't happening for the next 1-2 years.

Oda isn't that bad of a writter, not vising Ryuma grave etc, doesn't compare to what happened to Carrot /yamato

Regardless it will take years for anything to advance
Yeah I totally agree, it was a bait and switch (kind of like carrot was during WCI until she got shafted) but I still take the L for being naive enough for actually believing Oda wouldn't disappoint.

While I wouldn't say Oda is a bad writer but he has some terrible habits of introducing plotlines and never doing anything with them or resolving them with a throwaway line/scene (if he even bothers resolving it). This arc is also gonna bait us into thinking someone else will join (like Bonney or Vegapunk) and honestly I'm just kinda done with all of it, so until we have a genuine confirmation I really won't believe anything now tbh. :kayneshrug:

:kayneshrug: Don't l know what to tell you at this point. Acting like an incel get you treated like one. The cycle with you is simple. You act unpleasant until you're treated badly and take break. thats is a bad cycle to go through, real unhealthy. You'll get no sympathy from me. That not my issue. You'll get the troll dick like everyone else.

:cheers:

Yamato fans stay drinking the koolaid. There was no bait and switch. That was common idiot (sense)

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
:kayneshrug: Don't l know what to tell you at this point. Acting like an incel get you treated like one. The cycle with you is simple. You act unpleasant until you're treated badly and take break. thats is a bad cycle to go through, real unhealthy. You'll get no sympathy from me. That not my issue. You'll get the troll dick like everyone else.

:cheers:

Yamato fans stay drinking the koolaid. There was no bait and switch. That was common idiot (sense)
Why do you keep thinking I want your sympathy? You keep posturing as if you have the moral high ground despite acting like a complete lunatic. If anything your ramblings and clownish behaviour are just entertainment for myself and this whole thread, I just suggested you spare yourself the embarassment from said behaviour :suresure:

But yeah keep malding I guess, you're a walking L and that will never change, because you can't even seem to begin trying to behave like a mentally sound person :funky:

Anyways have fun screaming into the void now, there's way more fun threads to debate in, and other people who are more enjoyable to talk to than a deranged user who shames the entire carrot fandom :kayneshrug: