Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Yamato Fans: You don't have a right to talk.
Hatemato Fans: Who do you think you are? Lol
Yamato Fans: I only got mad because people seriously wanted carrot to join. optimism pisses me off. Its irratating
Hatemato Fans:: Like I give up a fuck. Go chew on some dick shaped oden.
Yamato Fans: You're being annoying
Hatemato Fans: Not my fault you're a buzz kill in real life.

And so without interacting with the crew, having no role, and being tied to momo for 3/4 the arc, Yamato became Momato proctector of Momo. Mama Yama ain't going no where baby. :moonwalk:

Yamato Fans: I only got mad because people seriously wanted carrot to join. optimism pisses me off. Its irratating

And so without interacting with the crew, having no role, and being tied to momo for 3/4 the arc, Yamato became Momato proctector of Momo. Mama Yama ain't going no where baby. :moonwalk:
Your rabbit will always be a secondary character, Oda gave her an ending according to a random and unimportant character and she couldn't fulfill her objective (which was her dream) to avenge Pedro's death.

Same goes for Carrot, if we're being blunt here.

She's gone. Gone with the wind, presumably forgotten about until the Final Saga. :hope:

While you're not wrong about Yamato (and some of her fans), this is super hypocritical coming from a Carrot fan.

Believe it or not, their unhealthy obsession of not having joined (carrot), they insult One Piece fans, just for not accepting their pathetic theories, similarities with the other SH and insult ODA for lacking according to his idea of being free in One Piece.

Many do not understand that if Oda did it this way, it is because it is his work and he is free to do with it what he wants.

And that's mainly on Twitter
I mean i've been watching OP since over a decade and i only recently "joined/seen" the OP online communities, and after seeing the Mihawk vs Shanks guys or the Sanji vs Zoro people...

Every obssesed carrostan autist like myself look like teddybear compared to them
Post automatically merged:

Also can we stop calling Yamato and Carrot irrelevant characters?

This is extremlly childish, both of these characters were extremlly relevant and present in the story given their time.

People like Vivi and Smoker have been present in the story for years and no inclination of them becoming SHs came yet, and there still in the poll.

We have people like Caribou and Bellamy aswell, which are irrelevant characters (forgive me Waribou bros) and characters like Sabo or Boa which are never in a 10000 years narratively going to join the SHs.

It's extremlly bizarre that we constantly shit on the 2 characters that are at least or were top 5 candidates to join by every metric you can think of, if you don't like the characters that's fine or if you don't want to talk about them but don't lie for agenda

Last edited:
I'll say right now that if Yamato gives up on her freedom and pushes Luffy out of her mind and is in Wano for the rest of her life, that’s when I think she isn’t likely the be with the crew anymore, but until ahe gives up on Luff and freedom, then I’ll just humbly think otherwise.

While you're not wrong about Yamato (and some of her fans), this is super hypocritical coming from a Carrot fan.
Most of her fans is the correct phrasing. Yamato fans are a pack of clowns that deserve every bit of taunting. They're nothing but a bunch of idiots that jumped off a brigde, dranked special kool aid together and were hostile to every non believer. They called this stupidity common sense. Rain or shine I won't be kind to these inbreed fools. They're all nothing but overly smug aggressive punks that got whats coming to them. allow me to be the salt.

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Most of her fans is the correct phrasing. Yamato fans are a pack of clowns that deserve every bit of taunting. They're nothing but a bunch of idiots that jumped off a brigde, dranked special kool aid together and were hostile to every non believer. Rain or shine I won't be kind to these inbreed fools. They're all nothing but overly smug aggressive punks that got whats coming to them. allow me to be the salt.
Everyone moved on and you're literally the last guy in here who still gives a shit about Yamato, move on my guy. Take a break off of WG, I think you're in dire need of it. I'm not even saying it as a troll this time, I took a break myself and it did me some good.

Yamato is useless and didn't make it, Carrot is useless and didn't make it, it is what it is. Getting past that and moving on from it does good

Zou has to do something, at some point... right?!?

I don't think Zou will show up at Egghead, but, I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
Yes, tear down the walls of Wano, that is their mission.

And do yourself a favor, get over your character, you look like many on Twiter, who continue with their analysis and insulting Oda, the protagonist for not joining her and according to them, not being free; if he didn't join her with the band, it was his decision and that's it.

Yes, tear down the walls of Wano, that is their mission.

And do yourself a favor, get over your character, you look like many on Twiter, who continue with their analysis and insulting Oda, the protagonist for not joining her and according to them, not being free; if he didn't join her with the band, it was his decision and that's it.

Bro who's insulting Oda? dafuk