Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
They made it sound like Law took a big L this chapter but it seems he's doing fine for now.

I imagine he might lose in this scenerio but I can also see a tie situation coming as well.

Also the turning Law into a woman thing was very random lmao. Oda is a real horndog this arc. Honestly it probably should've been that white lead disease for dramatic effect.

Burgess getting the strength fruit fits him, casually throwing a mountain is no joke.

Van Augur's teleport fruit sounds so damn dangerous. A sniper moving to a different spot in an instant is fuckin wild. Depending on the range it can be real broken.

Judging by what he did to Law Doc Q's fruit will have a lot of variety as well. Definitely Chopper's fight when the time comes.

Stronger will definitely look derpy like Pierre did.

You are acting like Law did something amazing. He didn't. The real battle starts by the end of the chapter and will continue the next one.

Law is shit, once BB taps him Law has literally nothing to make up for it. He's not Luffy or Zoro who have great Haki.
He nullified DF hax with his own Haki and this spoiler confirmed that his Haki has become way stronger than before. Burgess also threw a mountain at him. I'm looking forward the panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.