Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not that online and it's not a hate related thing. It's Just what I was right with my tiers as always.
Always said Shanks/Kaido a tier above Teach which justifies him losing to Prime Rayleigh since the dark King Is not Shanks level not even in his Prime.

I was also right about Law and Kidd being stronger than Zoro by a good margin since they're the rivals of Luffy.

People don't understand Easy things, this chapter confirms something that was already so easy to understand.
Don't quote me you cunt it's literally pointless to argue with you. Continue hating on a fictional character like a pathetic little bitch you are

Lol, y'all are goofy. Both Kaido and Big Mom have stronger Haki right now than any of the plebs being used as an example as to how Laws fruit would be nullified and he was consistently landing hard shots on both of them with it. They even acknowledged how strong his fruit is so they'd probably go out of their way to nullify it if they could. This is probably reserved for schlubs attacking a top tier and not top tiers fighting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.