Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I am not that online and it's not a hate related thing. It's Just what I was right with my tiers as always.
Always said Shanks/Kaido a tier above Teach which justifies him losing to Prime Rayleigh since the dark King Is not Shanks level not even in his Prime.

I was also right about Law and Kidd being stronger than Zoro by a good margin since they're the rivals of Luffy.

People don't understand Easy things, this chapter confirms something that was already so easy to understand.
This literally proves the opposite zoros haki is far above laws which means he can nullify laws fruit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah ,but Burgess did go after Luffy and Sabo in Dressrosa .
Luffy wasn‘t his original target it was the Flare Flare fruit.
It seemed sometimes they choose powerful fruits before the go home empty handed .
This is a bit weird considering that BB studied Devil Fruits, unless he's just creating a profiles for his crewmates with 2 or 3 devil fruits that would fit them and they try to take the ones BB told them to try for lmao.

He was made into a woman. He shouldn't even allow that to happen to him given where he stands in the power spectrum coupled with the level of intelligence he has and the nature of his DF. That's getting cornered by all means.
lol getting cornered literally means being pushed to a place with no where to escape. If you want to be literal BB's entire crew cornered him

Status
Not open for further replies.