Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
If you think Law is dying before doing the immortality surgery I have a bridge to sell you
Blackbeard: "Law... I'm not going to kill you... myself, anyway. But... if I want to rule the world completely, I have to live forever, right? So, here's my deal: if you perform the surgery that makes me live forever... then I won't torture your crew to death in front of your face, and, after you die, I'll let them go. Sounds good?"

I think this is the real reason Teach is attacking Law: he wants immortality. He can get the Road Ponyglyphs from the islands they're on if he needs to. Only one person can perform the surgery, though.

This is a bit weird considering that BB studied Devil Fruits, unless he's just creating a profiles for his crewmates with 2 or 3 devil fruits that would fit them and they try to take the ones BB told them to try for lmao.
could be possible .
its easier to target multiple fruits ,then only 1 suitable.
BB looked decades for his Darkness fruit,so he knows it‘s a long lasting hunt for specific ones :suresure:

If Law wins, even if it's high diff, against Blackbeard, this means that Blackbeard is way weaker than Big Mom because he got soloed by one of the three people that worked together to jump her and knock her out. Y'all better say your damn prayers Crackbeard fans!! :endthis:Hope he's goated enough
You already setting up for disappointment lol

If Law wins, even if it's high diff, against Blackbeard, this means that Blackbeard is way weaker than Big Mom because he got soloed by one of the three people that worked together to jump her and knock her out. Y'all better say your damn prayers Crackbeard fans!! :endthis:Hope he's goated enough
Law is losing, the realistic scenario would be him surviving and escaping which is a feat

Status
Not open for further replies.