Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st - Burgess: Riki Paramecia, Abnormal Strength increase
2nd - Shiryu: Invisibility Paramecia
3rd - Augur: Warp Paramecia
4th - Pizarro:
5th - Laffitte:
6th - Devon: Dog Mythical Zoan, 9 Tail Fox Model
7th - Wolf:
8th - Vasco Shot:
9th - Doc Q: Sick Paramecia, Stronger: Uma Mythical Zoan, Pegasus Model
10th - Kuzan?
wolf has a fruit that makes him that size

and laffite has hypnotizing powers and angel wings different from skypiain people so laffite and wolf prob has a fruit already

- So random to see this Blackbeard vs Law now,during an arc! But i'm not complaining at all! Maybe Oda is really changing,after all.
- I think Blackbeard realistically had already 1 Road PG. Then he probably got the Big Mom one during the cover stories events,and now will probably take the 3 ones Law has anyway. So i think this fight is a way for Oda to speed up Blackbeard's road towards Laugh Tale,and speed up the story itself! Good.
- Also,if Blackbeard now will have not only all the Road PGs,but also Law,Pudding and Coby as prisoners,Luffy cant avoid this fight anymore,we are getting closer and closer to a Hachinosu arc.

A teleportation fruit and a disease fruit are so fucking busted, and they are given to the match ups of the weakest SHs....
Yeah Chopper fighting both DocQ and Stronger at the same time while Usopp fights against Van Augur with better sniping skills than Yassop as well as Op CoO and teleportation fruit is really hype af and Nami fighting Laffite which would be around the level of those 2

Status
Not open for further replies.