Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wolf has a fruit that makes him that size

and laffite has hypnotizing powers and angel wings different from skypiain people so laffite and wolf prob has a fruit already
Yeah just that we don't know what exactly so I left the possibilities open for them, maybe Laffitte has a mythical zoan, or something weird with his wings but has hypnosis as paramecia, or some other weird paramecia named wing paramecia + hypnosis as an ability outside of that.

Something similar with Wolf. Enlarge Paramecia? Can he make other things huge too? He's known as the colossal battleship, but I guess with him that could be more straightforward. Could be with Laffitte too simply a mythical zoan but we will see.

C

Cruxroux

1st - Burgess: Riki Paramecia, Abnormal Strength increase
2nd - Shiryu: Invisibility Paramecia
3rd - Augur: Warp Paramecia
4th - Pizarro:
5th - Laffitte:
6th - Devon: Dog Mythical Zoan, 9 Tail Fox Model
7th - Wolf:
8th - Vasco Shot:
9th - Doc Q: Sick Paramecia, Stronger: Uma Mythical Zoan, Pegasus Model
10th - Kuzan?
What is this sequence?
Cuz kuzan and shiryu literally neg diffs Burguess.

i can't believe zoro fans on this forum seeing a yonko needing his crew to ganging up on law and yet to defeat him, somehow put a bad look on law portrayal.
zorotard about law in nutshell:
-beating emperor in 2v1 is not enough to prove he's above comannder.
-yonko 5v1 vs law stil doesn't prove it.
-zoro beatingng king made him low top tier

bitch please admiral can take 2 yc and low diff them, what does it say when yonko and his crew cant low diff law in 5v1, use your brain.
and somehow zorotard think law should prove himself that he's on zoro level lmao.
zoro is the one who should prove that he can push law to high diff:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

i can't believe zoro fans on this forum seeing a yonko needing his crew to ganging up on law and yet to defeat him, somehow put a bad look on law portrayal.
zorotard about law in nutshell:
-beating emperor in 2v1 is not enough to prove he's above comannder.
-yonko 5v1 vs law stil doesn't prove it.
-zoro beatingng king made him low top tier

bitch please admiral can take 2 yc and low diff them, what does it say when yonko and his crew cant low diff law in 5v1, use your brain.
and somehow zorotard think law should prove himself that he's on zoro level lmao.
zoro is the one who should prove that he can push law to high diff:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Why do number 4 decoy stans think they opinion matter :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.