Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no denying Shiryu got the worst DF outta everyone.

Everyone's DFs pushes their talents to the max.

- BB is the captain....he gets the ultimate DFs in both categories.

- Burgess is a brawler and wresler.....he gets the perfect DF, which is the Strength Strength Fruit.

- Van Auger is a sniper....he gets the teleportation fruit. Now he can always send his opponents long range and snipe them

- Doc Q is the evil disaster Doctor....and he gets the hax DF of sickness

- Stronger is just an ordinary donkey....and gets the Pegasus Fruit.

- Devon gets a mythical Zoan. Dont know how it suits her. But still a mythical Zoan

They all have amazing DFs that suit them to a tee. Then Shiryu gets the lame pre timeskip invisibility DF. Sanji countered that shit twice. Queen, a fellow YC has that as one of his sub abilities.

Unless Shiryu is the King of Sneak Attacking....the invisibility fruit is so trash.

Looking back, it wasn't very clear, so my bad. But yeah, he was elevating Law or rather downplaying Zoro. My guy hates Zoro with passion. You could see that in his pp too.

No, Law doesn't have this kind of Haki back in Wano. He's got 0 reasons to not use it against the most durable characters in the series. There is a reason why only Luffy and Zoro fight on the frontlines against Kaido. The implication was that Law realized how important Haki is in the fight against Kaido and Big Mom and started working on it. Whether or not it's an advanced Haki remains to be seen, but Law either achieved a Haki bloom, which goes in line with the fact that Haki blooms in extreme situations, or started training Haki post Wano fights.

I did not say Law went all out. I said the commanders were able to corner Law without even having to go all out—I am talking about the commanders.

The spoilers say Law gets ambushed and escapes to an island and turns into a woman when only two commanders were attacking. They apparently aren't even attacking him together. That's not a good look for a low-top tier, especially with Law's abilities. Burgess is probably stronger than his own counterpart from the other crews but he's no YC1. King folds them, period.
Law did just as much against kaido as zoro did(minus the scar). Kaido himself praises Laws abilities. And Law tanked kaidos hits too.

We'll see about whether it was them attacking him all at once or not. But the point is not that. It's that Law knows that he can't take them all at once. BB pirates aren't known for their honor and fairness. So the moment he was ambushed, he would have know that they're would be coming at him all at once. So he chose to escape. Thats not a bad look. That's just Law using his brains.

But we'll see. I think Law can take anyone bar BB and Kuzan in the BBp in a 1v1 though.

The spoilers say Law gets ambushed and escapes to an island and turns into a woman when only two commanders were attacking. They apparently aren't even attacking him together. That's not a good look for a low-top tier, especially with Law's abilities. Burgess is probably stronger than his own counterpart from the other crews but he's no YC1. King folds them, period.
Don't see why it not a good look , it's not like Law know about them having DF or even what they do .
The fact that he was able to counter it makes him look good but i guess we have to see pics to get a better idea of what happen .

Status
Not open for further replies.