Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's not a matter of goffy attitude.
Oda has no problem have his characters get in a attack and then person counter we saw this with Apoo on wano .
He was no where near luffy or Zoro and try to attack them .
We saw this when Kuzan was attacking WB and the list goes on and on and on .
It make no sense to say characters that weaker won't try to attack a stronger character any way they can when that is core aspect of the manga .
I think you didn't see the part where I said they get blitzed if they attack a top-tier. In this very chapter, Cracker was seemingly taken out for doing the same against Kuzan. The characters that attacked Law are one-shot materials given his hax.

Why are people clowning law?

He doesn't have a Zoro,Sanji or even a fucking Jinbei on his crew

He has to solo a Yonko+ 3 of his commanders

I don't think we've seen that before + even Old Rayleigh said he couldn't defeat Blackbeard

If Law pushes Blackbeard to a day+ fight then I don't see why we can't put Law past low top tier
Agendas man. The moment any character gets a little anti feats, or even gets a little damage or is in a dangerous situation, every other fandom slander them. Atleast wait and see people.

DFless Burgess is more of a threat than Doffy to Mera Sabo.

Dude was easily mid YC lvl without a fruit. And now with his new fruit....hes just casually doing feats some commanders couldnt even dream of.

Monster.
Nah this is false equivalence, sabo had other stuff to do in dressrosa as well

Yeah, it was ridiculous that people entertained the idea that Law was Zoro level. Ten seconds into the fight, Law turns into a woman against 2 commanders without them even going all out, and he needed an upgrade he gained post-Wano to free himself from the curse. And peeps thought he was a low-top-tier during Wano lmao.
But Law is fighting the captain of Zoros future opponent.
Law>>Zoro

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I don't think we've seen that before + even Old Rayleigh said he couldn't defeat Blackbeard

If Law pushes Blackbeard to a day+ fight then I don't see why we can't put Law past low top tier
If he does sure but most likely Law isn't pushing BB though.

See, Law just came out as tag teaming one of the Yonkou with 3B bounty

It's BB time to be hyped and not Law's.

And, if BB really got hands to the third df then say goodbye to Law just like how monochromosome accepted it

Law is a Gary sue. And Oda doesn't want to write him as a rookie. On the other hand, Oda doesn't want to write Luffy as anything other than rookie. Law is justifying his 3b bounty. Even if Law takes L here, it is not bad for him.

If he does sure but most likely Law isn't pushing BB though.

See, Law just came out as tag teaming one of the Yonkou with 3B bounty

It's BB time to be hyped and not Law's.

And, if BB really got hands to the third df then say goodbye to Law just like how monochromosome accepted it
It is BB actually losing hype. Oda instead of hyping him making him underdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.