Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I thought the cover was indeed actually for Aokiji and (probably Shiryu/Lafitte) to go to WCI and steal the road pone of Big Mom + Pudding.

Now BB is fighting Law and the last line "winner takes all" means BB will have everything without even fighting kaido or big mom lol. Smart guy for real, he does exactly what Roger did. Stealing, begging without facing anyone.

Now watch Big Mom coming back and becoming an ally of Luffy because BBP destroyed her country and kidnapped the only daughter who can read the poneglyphs.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
If he does sure but most likely Law isn't pushing BB though.

See, Law just came out as tag teaming one of the Yonkou with 3B bounty

It's BB time to be hyped and not Law's.

And, if BB really got hands to the third df then say goodbye to Law just like how monochromosome accepted it
BB defeating Law is obvious

But people are using this as an anti feat for law
I don't get why they are doing this he's facing a yonko plus his commanders with his trash crew.
:kayneshrug:

So as I thought the cover was indeed actually for Aokiji and (probably Shiryu/Lafitte) to go to WCI and steal the road pone of Big Mom + Pudding.

Now BB is fighting Law and the last line "winner takes all" means BB will have everything without even fighting kaido or big mom lol. Smart guy for real, he does exactly what Roger did. Stealing, begging without facing anyone.

Now watch Big Mom coming back and becoming an ally of Luffy because BBP destroyed her country and kidnapped the only daughter who can read the poneglyphs.
Bigmom becoming ally is a foregone conclusion unless Oda trying to 'subvert'

I think you didn't see the part where I said they get blitzed if they attack a top-tier. In this very chapter, Cracker was seemingly taken out for doing the same against Kuzan. The characters that attacked Law are one-shot materials given his hax.
We don't know how cracker get taken out for all we know Kuzan blitzed cracker since he does that like vs Don and WB .
Point is Oda has never had a problem with weaker characters trying to attack stronger ones and don't get KO right away .
That was the whole point of wano and almost every OP arc lol.
Now that law top tier that won't mean that lower level guys won't attack him , in fact we see the BB pirates do the same vs Ace and then BB step in .
Also you talking about hax but law had to use haki vs BB pirates who also has hax DF unless you think a teleport or sick DF not hax

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why is it necessary at this point? He has two powerful devil fruits and his haki is good enough. Never seen him using quake fruit in combat while he used in chapter 925 making the whole island shaking.
Because he doesn't need to use gura?

He negged Hancock without even using it.

He might use it against law but we will see BB going full throttle only against Luffy

And, with all these arsenal he has - Two dfs (possibly third) and their awakening+ strong haki - he is getting hyped again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.