Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tejas, Neo, and that kid with the Black Maria avatar

If these users are perma banned then I’ll drop the issue but I feel like it’s my civic duty to point out that you literally had kids on this thread openly claiming they hope all gender fluid people are killed and as of now they are not perma banned, lol

The mods can see their comments, I reported all of them
I deadass never saw those comments, perhaps I'm just jobbing

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Are you really claiming i would defend or save up homophobia? Dude tf is going on with you. Have you ever even saw me communicating?
Are you going to ban the members who openly and proudly proclaimed themselves as bigots and wished death on LGBTQ+ people? If you do, I’ll eat my words but as of now it looks like you guys are just enabling these people

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Are you going to ban the members who openly and proudly proclaimed themselves as bigots and wished death on LGBTQ+ people? If you do, I’ll eat my words but as of now it looks like you guys are just enabling these people
I cant bann people for claiming to be a bigot. Than they are extremely stupid in my opinion, but thats it. AT the moment they insult others, claim LGBTQ+ exists only through mental illness etc., i am able to deal with it. Death wishes on LGBTQ+ People is an instant bann by me. Link me the posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.