Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Its not clear to me lol. Imu will be a damsel in distress if anything.

Contrary to popular belief, Oda is quite consistent with his estimates. You can check this post of mine =>
I really don't think IMu would be a damsel. Would be underwhelming

I mean he is the king of the world from behind the scenes with Gorosei taking orders from him.

Oda is also consistent regarding dragging his arcs.

He intended to wrap WCi in a year took him two

He intends to wano in 2-3 years took him 4.

He himself has said that while durin the arcs he end up incorporating new ideas and thus dragging the plot.

Even if he fast paced the remaining story, he has to build on what roger failed to accomplish after becoming PK.

Luffy literally seek for freedom and once he will become PK and learn what happened during void century, his path for true freedom will cross with WG

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
As I said, Law has a better fruit that gives him mobility and evasion. And law should know BB's power to some extend. So law won't just stand there and get pulled. He WILL evade using room and shambles etc... The nullification only works when he is touching them, not when pulling. And Ace was a little cocky and totally unaware of the Darkness fruit, and he was a hothead who was looking for vengeance too. That's not the case for Law at all. He is a calm analyzing fighter. He should have no trouble with evading the darkness pull.

Think about this, Blackbeard, went to Amazon lily. His first full fledged appearance in post time skip. And ge didn't get to showcase his abilities and his mastery over them at all. Here we have an opportunity to see those things. But if Law gets folded with just the same abilities it tool for teach to put down Ace, that's not gonna be interesting at all. And if this is to be Law's final showdown (I don't think it is, but if it was), then oda would sent him off with one last hurrah.

All I'm saying is BB ain't gonna low diff Law.
We haven't seen the full extent of BB powers and what he can pull so I won't comment on what nullification can do more

But I definitely see Law as bad match against BB mainly because Law doesn't have haki like Luffy.

Would it be low or midd diff? I don't think so unless BB already have 3 DFS

Status
Not open for further replies.