Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross guild will 100% save Law, BB will run away from Mihawk
Croco will 1 v 4 chopper, lanji and usopp's level commanders
You might actually be on to something here. Cross Guild at the moment consists of 3 ex Shichibukai.

#4 If they save Law they will be 4.
#5 Hancock might join as she is incapable of protecting Amazon Lily.
#6 Doffy would join if they broke him out.
#7 Weevil - who knows? They would want his strength but despise his stupidness

Jinbei is out, BB is out. Moria is out/dead?
Thus 7 warlords again, led by Buggy.

Would be funny if Xebec also was a gag character like Buggy and the main fights really was between Roger and WB, Garp and BM, Shiki vs Rayleigh and so on.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why are Zoro fans celebrating this. The man got clapped by Kamazou and the Fox. As if he would perform any better than Law against a Yonkou + commanders lmao
Things we're ignoring,

Zoro was commander level or even worse when this happened to him while the guy he was fighting was far closer to him than the people fighting Law. Zoro already proved all the way back in EL that he could hold off two people on his general level while being nerfed, so whatever happened with the fox is him being naive and expecting the fox to stay put.

Law was corned by two commanders that aren't even in the YC1 class. Law was supposedly low-top-tier even during Wano meaning he's stronger now. He's got the perfect abilities to escape unfavorable circumstances while Zoro has to fight them off directly.

Alright, I know I should not step in to the mess that is the gender wars. But here I go anyway..

The thing with Doc Q and Law imo is,

Because Law is genetically Male, and got turned into Female without his consent, it can be seen as a "disease" or "defect". Law his whole life has been a male. So getting turned to female suddenly in the middle of a battle is gonna affect him and his performance in battle. I am sure oda just thought " This would be a cool power for doc q" And included that. He probably doesn't think about gender politics and nuances, probably.

Don't ban me, or do. Whatever. Idc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So then he can fail to accomplish his goal. As literally just shown against Hancock? As neg diffing her, had little to nothing to do with his true intentions.

Here the opposite happens, he fails to neg. potential gets what he wants. Tho that technically impossible if Law not defeated. He just shambles the copies back even if the B listers stole them.
As I said, bb vs law out of nowhere becomes pointless if BB doesn't get his hands to PG

And, one incident where BB backed out (because Rayliegh appeared) doesn't mean it will happen always. More so when there is no one as of now to save law

Alright, I know I should not step in to the mess that is the gender wars. But here I go anyway..

The thing with Doc Q and Law imo is,

Because Law is genetically Male, and got turned into Female without his consent, it can be seen as a "disease" or "defect". Law his whole life has been a male. So getting turned to female suddenly in the middle of a battle is gonna affect him and his performance in battle. I am sure oda just thought " This would be a cool power for doc q" And included that. He probably doesn't think about gender politics and nuances, probably.

Don't ban me, or do. Whatever. Idc.
It's just a sickness that change the sex of the people, I don't see the issue:endthis:

Law did something to the others ? Lol he just avoided them ... so much for "fought" lol!

Yes about the serious 1 vs 1 finally, but you forget that Law's fort is sneak attacks and against another opportunist like BB, it won't work.
We won't see the fight or maybe few pages.

I didn't say Zoro will fight BB but anyone can face the captains. Remember Zoro against Big Mom and Kaido my dear "only captains face others captains" crew ??

BB low diff Zoro but high diff Law ? Lol Zoro isn't Kidd who lost an arm against an unknown member of RHP...
Kidd lost his arm to Shanks. Wait and see.

Remeber that Law was the one getting ambushed by an Yonkou crew and he perfectly evaded it.

Well in the end Zoro went downstairs and faced his true Wano opponent : subortinate Nutrient-Ling.
And yes Law is a good amount stronger than Zoro.
We cant say much right now about the fight but it will clearly be a high diff fight

Status
Not open for further replies.