Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Alright, I know I should not step in to the mess that is the gender wars. But here I go anyway..

The thing with Doc Q and Law imo is,

Because Law is genetically Male, and got turned into Female without his consent, it can be seen as a "disease" or "defect". Law his whole life has been a male. So getting turned to female suddenly in the middle of a battle is gonna affect him and his performance in battle. I am sure oda just thought " This would be a cool power for doc q" And included that. He probably doesn't think about gender politics and nuances, probably.

Don't ban me, or do. Whatever. Idc.
Banned.

Just kiddin, you are right. Every change ony our body will effect your way of fighting and disturb your experience. I dont so any gender-discussion of homophobia or anything with that argument.

As I said, bb vs law out of nowhere becomes pointless if BB doesn't get his hands to PG

And, one incident where BB backed out (because Rayliegh appeared) doesn't mean it will happen always. More so when there is no one as of now to save law
It’s not pointless, we just got a random Major nugget just off the lastest spoiler. Law apparently meant to be targeting teach, on top of both being D’s, an law having manipulated teach on rocky port.

U think all that lead up to a random PG battle lmao? It’s the norm to doubt Law/Kid, so have at it. Law getting defeated basically none starter. Teach getting the PG could or couldn’t haven’t depends really.

Status
Not open for further replies.