Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same could be said for any of the major characters. Law, Kid, Shanks, Dragon, Garp, etc.

I’m still thinking that Law will have an important role in the final war, granted such a thing actually happens. Major deaths other than Blackbeard might not happen until then.
it depends if BB is aiming only for the poneglip or also for law df:kayneshrug:

Let check how Law managed his 1 vs 1 fight:

Law against Vergo (he was beasted to death by Vergo and without Smoker action Law woudnt have recover his hearth)
Law against Doffy is one way
Law against Fuji is one way
Law against hawkins (hawkins tatics made the fight one way, so much about Law intelectual superiority) (Law woudnt have lost if used the same strategy like Killer)

What do they have all in common? It didnt end well for Law:suresure: sorry that I am such an ashole:milaugh:

Last edited:
If I remember correctly when Luffy defeated Kaido, nothing else came to help luffy's victory. When Law used his final move, if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong) big mom was still fine. Kidd used his attack, she was still awake remember ? Remember what happened after ? Oh yeah bombs that can destroy Onigashima exploded to her face. And she ended in a lava. That's what happened.

Ridiculous? Denial ? Did Big Mom even used once her adv.coc ? Do you even know how to read ?
It's not my fault if you claim things that never happen and avoid the reality.

Hancock also fought the zoro captain's future opponent, what happened? Yeah. Same thing gonna happen here, nothing to be proud.

3b bounty again? OK well then buggy > law and kidd, happy ? Lol.

Come on, get a PU and come back to me...
D E S T R O Y E D

Ace vs BB was written when Goda was still around, so it did not get skipped. :myman:

But, we are stuck with Lolda since Punk Hazard at least, so expect Law vs BB to be offscreened in the manga. Our best bet of watching it is in the anime. :josad:
BB vs Ace was skip , you saw each do a attack and then a big clash and then we had to wait months to find out what happen .

What ? They took dowk a fkn Yonkou lmaooo.
-Oda constantly highlighting the 3 Captains
-defeating Yonkou
-3B bounty
-Now Law is fighting the captain of Zoros future opponent

This is hillarious I swear Zoro fans are getting ridiculous at this point. This is straight up denial omg
Now talk about the fact his defeat over BM came from help from Kid and bombs that did most of the work.

About the fact his bounty came from lie.

Stop acting life Law targeted BB when in reality it's the direct opposite. The only reason he's facing him is because he doesn't have a choice and he can't run away anymore.

There is a reason BB immediately jumped in at the end cause Law would clap his commanders in no time.
He jumped in to finish him off, Law is using his fruit to escape and there's so much you can do to disrupt that.
Do you honestly believe Law can solo Burgess and Auger? Auger is matched with Yassop in RHPs and Burgess probably with Roo.
DR Burgess was trouble according to pre mera Sabo, so we can assume Burgess can hold his own against mera Sabo now.

If I remember correctly when Luffy defeated Kaido, nothing else came to help luffy's victory. When Law used his final move, if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong) big mom was still fine. Kidd used his attack, she was still awake remember ? Remember what happened after ? Oh yeah bombs that can destroy Onigashima exploded to her face. And she ended in a lava. That's what happened.

Ridiculous? Denial ? Did Big Mom even used once her adv.coc ? Do you even know how to read ?
It's not my fault if you claim things that never happen and avoid the reality.

Hancock also fought the zoro captain's future opponent, what happened? Yeah. Same thing gonna happen here, nothing to be proud.

3b bounty again? OK well then buggy > law and kidd, happy ? Lol.

Come on, get a PU and come back to me...
Yeeeaaah sure what a fight Hancock got chocked by BB thats it.
Law is about to push Shiryuus boss to a high diff fight.

One bomb exploded thats it. So now a bomb can defeat a Yonkou. They defeated a Yonkou at her best. It doesnt matter how you see it
:kayneshrug:

We literally saw BM using CoC off screen. BM not using CoC coating on screen means that its not ebough to beat the Kid and Law.

Its no wonder why Ztards have become a meme looooool

Guys hear me out:

BB will capture pudding to read the Ponegryph but pudding will not help him so BB will make her damage and then sanji will sense her and he will save pudding in high speed like in oven but now he is faster maybe even attack BB that will happen

He jumped in to finish him off, Law is using his fruit to escape and there's so much you can do to disrupt that.
Do you honestly believe Law can solo Burgess and Auger? Auger is matched with Yassop in RHPs and Burgess probably with Roo.
DR Burgess was trouble according to pre mera Sabo, so we can assume Burgess can hold his own against mera Sabo now.
Lmao. Bro, Law completely massacres the 3 commanders 1v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.