Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Im starting to feel bad for BM pirates.
First their reputation gets destroyed by Luffy. Than their Captain/Mother gets killed. Than the other half gets in a fight with CP0. Now their homeland gets attacked by an Yonkous crew.
It started with Kid destroyong her ships during the tkmeskip.

Guys do you think Oda will pay more respect for ace or for law against BB?

between ace and bb we could see both using like their best shot, do you think that we gona see the same for lawvsbb? both using their best shot or one of the 2 gona wash the other without even using their best shot? or even worst gona be skip completly and we see just the final result with 1 having a clear victory over the other?
Luffy is vastly stronger than Law. If Blackbeard doesn't clap Law, I will lose any hype for Blackbeard vs Luffy.

Guys do you think Oda will pay more respect for ace or for law against BB?

between ace and bb we could see both using like their best shot, do you think that we gona see the same for lawvsbb? both using their best shot or one of the 2 gona wash the other without even using their best shot? or even worst gona be skip completly and we see just the final result with 1 having a clear victory over the other?
Ace vs BB was written when Goda was still around, so it did not get skipped. :myman:

But, we are stuck with Lolda since Punk Hazard at least, so expect Law vs BB to be offscreened in the manga. Our best bet of watching it is in the anime. :josad:

Dont forget the scene where zolo get fucked from bellamys subordinates AHAHHAAHH AND YOU LAUGH ABOUT SANJI CAUSE OF BLACK MARIA HAHAHHAHAHA SANJI WAS NOT EVEN DOWN LIKE ZOLO THE USELESS CROSS

Law's Injection Shot will probably do more damage to BB than the other 2 since he isn't a freak of nature. Also it will be interesting to see how will he matchup against BB pirates. Law's crew is basically a collection of fodder-tier minus the giant looking guy (who has yet to show any real feats).

I've just realized something

1) The cover story seems to take place during the Onigashima Raid as it started during the Luffy/Kaido battle

2) In chapter 1056 (which take places around 2 weeks after the raid) Kid says they are going to look for the man with the burn scar

3) Kid probably read in the newspapers that Kuzan attacked WCI and kidnapped Pudding and he is going to look for Kuzan because Pudding can read the poneglyphs he received

4) That would also mean Kuzan's connection to BB isn't known to the world
Kid would just say he is going to look for aokiji. Why say man marked with flames. Aokiji is famous enough. Dont forget killer and kid have been looking up on him for some time

Luffy is vastly stronger than Law. If Blackbeard doesn't clap Law, I will lose any hype for Blackbeard vs Luffy.
I am thinking about doffy, he wanted that df power, and all the death flag that are around Law. (who gona benefit from law df? BB with 3 df, that sound to broken, maybe someone else in his crew?)
Maybe I am wrong but if we follow Loda structure we are waiting for a major character to die, (like Ace) for the new world. Even pretimeskip when BB moved that cause caos and it ended with Ace death. What if is Law time to die?

@MarineHQ @Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki

Do you guys know who I think is going to save Law? This might sound out there but hear me out.

Fujitora.

He STILL cannot technically enter a navy base until he captures Law and Luffy. The last time we saw him heading out with no idea where he was going.

What if he’s tracking Law and runs into him and the BBP.
:crazwhat::hope::quest:

So, we gonna see the Blackbeard Pirates running away from Papatora this time? :kobeha:

And what is his reward gonna be? Being able to enter 50% of the world's navy base? :denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.