Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki

Do you guys know who I think is going to save Law? This might sound out there but hear me out.

Fujitora.

He STILL cannot technically enter a navy base until he captures Law and Luffy. The last time we saw him heading out with no idea where he was going.

What if he’s tracking Law and runs into him and the BBP.
I call this theory BFF.

Blackbeard Flees Fujitora.

Something Law and Kidd failed. They were not even able to do anything against Hakai.

Oda's word? Where Oda said Law is stronger than Zoro ? Could you please remind me ? The whole fact Law kidd luffy share the same bounties or buggy > law means bounty is not related to power because luffy destroys kidd and law in 1 vs 1, and lol at buggy...
You saying Law is stronger than Zoro isn't changing the fact Zoro is stronger than Law. See easy to say lots of things right? But rooftop or even 2 vs 1 with a nerfed opponent clearly showed you the difference. Now we will witness where Law stands against a true top tier.
Take what you want now lol.
What ? They took dowk a fkn Yonkou lmaooo.
-Oda constantly highlighting the 3 Captains
-defeating Yonkou
-3B bounty
-Now Law is fighting the captain of Zoros future opponent

This is hillarious I swear Zoro fans are getting ridiculous at this point. This is straight up denial omg

Law has always had a death flag over his character, BB looks a good reason to finish the job (like Ace)
Knowing Oda, he won’t die. At most he’ll get seriously injured, or somehow escape unscathed but that’s even more unlikely.

If the fight gets off screened, we’ll probably see Kid going up against a powerful opponent next chapter. That will get off screened too, and we won’t find out what happened until after Egghead.

@MarineHQ @Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki

Do you guys know who I think is going to save Law? This might sound out there but hear me out.

Fujitora.

He STILL cannot technically enter a navy base until he captures Law and Luffy. The last time we saw him heading out with no idea where he was going.

What if he’s tracking Law and runs into him and the BBP.
There’s also Garp coming for Coby potentially. Oda is doing great with this plot ngl.

they are not confirmed one yet but i am pretty sure they are. :D
i am pretty sure Law,Garp,Sanji, Miahwk , Dragon , Sabo , Sai , King Elizabello and even Nami are all CoC users , those who showed some lightning , or you could conclude it based on their power levels not a sane person would think that Garp who is DF-less but was Roger's rival didn't have CoC haki. only CoC haki can fill that power gap.
Not confirmed, so headcanon (your surety doesn't matter).

Lmao now I see why you want white lightning to be CoC...a nonceji no.4 fan. Keep dreaming

Knowing Oda, he won’t die. At most he’ll get seriously injured, or somehow escape unscathed but that’s even more unlikely.

If the fight gets off screened, we’ll probably see Kid going up against a powerful opponent next chapter. That will get off screened too, and we won’t find out what happened until after Egghead.
yeah but I feel like we are missing a major death for the post time skip, and law could field that place.

-defeating Yonkou
-3B bounty

This is hillarious I swear Zoro fans are getting ridiculous at this point. This is straight up denial omg
If I remember correctly when Luffy defeated Kaido, nothing else came to help luffy's victory. When Law used his final move, if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong) big mom was still fine. Kidd used his attack, she was still awake remember ? Remember what happened after ? Oh yeah bombs that can destroy Onigashima exploded to her face. And she ended in a lava. That's what happened.

Ridiculous? Denial ? Did Big Mom even used once her adv.coc ? Do you even know how to read ?
It's not my fault if you claim things that never happen and avoid the reality.

Hancock also fought the zoro captain's future opponent, what happened? Yeah. Same thing gonna happen here, nothing to be proud.

3b bounty again? OK well then buggy > law and kidd, happy ? Lol.

Come on, get a PU and come back to me...

-defeating Yonkou
-3B bounty

are you smoking crack?
Law aint fighting Shirou here, it would be a one side fight for Shiryou:steef:

At the moment no one beside 2 clowns done anything against Law, BB didnt even move a finger:milaugh:

yeah but I feel like we are missing a major death for the post time skip, and law could field that place.
The same could be said for any of the major characters. Law, Kid, Shanks, Dragon, Garp, etc.

I’m still thinking that Law will have an important role in the final war, granted such a thing actually happens. Major deaths other than Blackbeard might not happen until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.