Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido screamed like a bitch when the scabbards humiliated him, how did that turn out for the scabbards?

Shanks was injured by literal civilians in Film Red, he stands no chance against an Admiral even with his crew there to protect him.
he didn't run away tho ...
Garp was injured by Dadan and Roger died by fodders

Shanks is a Haki God not a super human
he EARNED his power
no magic DF and super body for this guy

What you think gonna happen ? Oda gonna show Law vs BB lmao ?
A bomb? Multiples bombs and during DR Oda introduced a character that can defeat Yonkou with one punch, forgot it ? So yeah Yonkou can be defeated also by other ways.

You saw something that was off screen ? Lmao what ? :kobeha:

Adv.coc is not enough for people like kidd and law ? Wtf are you smoking bruh :denzimote:

No wonder why you always bring zoro fans because you have no arguments, insecurities explain that ...
One bomb. The rest if the bombs were frozen by Yamato.
That punch could not defeat a Yonkou. It was stated that the punch could knock a Yonkou off his feets.
Big Mom using CoC was literally on panel. Are you even reading the manga lol.
Why would BM even nerf herself wtf. Her not using CoC on screen means that her DF attacks are stronger simple as that. She even sacrificed her lifespan to make herself stronger lmao

@Red Admiral I’m not gonna lie

Saying “He EARNED his power and didn’t rely on a magical bs fruit”

When he’s literally using bullshit magic spirit powers (that’s what haki is) that he only has because he was born with them.

That might be the biggest L I’ve seen you take

@Red Admiral I’m not gonna lie

Saying “He EARNED his power and didn’t rely on a magical bs fruit”

When he’s using bullshit magic spirit powers that he only has because he was born with it.

That might be the biggest L I’ve seen you take
not really ... almost ALL one piece top tiers have CoC ...
but making that strong and god tier need training and close to death fights

DF ... is mostly magic ... not hard work

not really ... almost ALL one piece top tiers have CoC ...
but making that strong and god tier need training and close to death fights

DF ... is mostly magic ... not hard work
You’re making your L worse.

DF powers are literally something that you can train. We’ve known this since Alabasta.

Haki is the same, only it’s even worse because it depends on your GENES.

“hardwork” my ass

Let me guess, it's because of Big Mom and bones.
:milaugh:

Zoro is stronger.

What I find funny about this chapter is Law proves the point I have made about haki countering DF power. The days of claiming Zoro can't counter Law's or Kid's DF are over. This chapter increase the gap between Zoro and them.
No its not zolo dont have strong haki law defeated a yonko and zolo only ling nothing more and law can shanples zolo everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.