Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Vegapunk teleporting the people of Lulusia, that spoiler aligned well with what Lucci said.
It has to be something this big for the WG to target him.
I don’t think that spoiler was real for this chapter, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it becomes real soon.

Vegapunk will definitely be confirmed a good guy if it turns out he saved Lulusia. :finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
fucking lmao, that never happened. Aramaki just turned himself back to base.

Hilarious, now haki can control other people's DF's
So, there was a moment in Amazon Lily where Hancock ordered Sandersonia to destroy Marguerite (turned to stone), and Sandersonia picks Marguerite up to destroy her. Then Luffy uses CoC and tells Sandersonia to put Marguerite down, and Sandersonia actually obeys Luffy’s command almost against her own will.

I would not be surprised if someone like Shanks can literally control someone to do what he wants and actually did force Ryokugyu out of his DF form. Commanding others to follow your will is a trait of CoC established a while ago tbh.

Kizaru in that panel is working harder than Shanks ever worked lol.

Shanks who was randomly born with his only top tier attribute, an attribute that cannot be trained or improved via hard work, lol.

Honestly @Red Admiral pass some of them drugs over here, calling Shanks of all people a hard worker. Lol
it is evident that CoC can't be trained...but you are wrong about not improving....CoC is an embodiment of user will...it will grow as user grows stronger....even Oda himself directly said that Rayliegh or Shanks was able to knock 100k people out in the FI island when Luffy was able to do knock out only 50k....

There’s no indication that he stunned/paralyzed, in fact it’s literally the opposite since you clearly see him put up his hands and move.
But there was no reason to willingly turn back into base before assessing the situation. Since only after turning back into base, Aramaki even started to ask "Conqueror's Haki?! Who's this?!". The more logical approach would've been to assess the situation while being in his wood form to then turn back as he concluded that taking on the RHP wouldn't be reasonable.

Wtf happened while I was asleep
Red Admiral said Shanks (the pirate prince from a royal family, born with COC and raised by Roger) exemplified hard work while the admirals (who were all drawn wearing rags and injured as children, Fuji literally blinded himself cuz of the fucked up shit he saw) just had everything in life given to them, which is one of the worst takes I think I’ve ever seen.

got temporarily stunned
When was he stunned? Do you know what stunned means?
which looks nothing like Aramaki just turning back on his own accord
fuckin what? xd
When have you ever seen Aramaki turn back to base besides this 1 time? Which other time are you comparing it to?
you should provide proof yourself to explain why Aramaki switched back to base
I need proof? How about you give proof as to where it was established that haki can control bodies of devil fruit users? Why didn't Rayleigh use his haki and nullify Blackbeard's DF that he was using on Boa? Damn, why didn't Kaido use his haki and nullify Luffy's devil fruit? Why didn't Big Mom nullify Kid's or Law's devil fruits?

You literally pulled this shit out of your ass because you can't comprehend a simple artistic choice of having a character be in his human form in order to see his expressions and body language because of the situation the character is in, instead of his tree form where you can't tell jack shit about his body.

Last edited:
But there was no reason to willingly turn back into base before assessing the situation. Since only after turning back into base, Aramaki even started to ask "Conqueror's Haki?! Who's this?!". The more logical approach would've been to assess the situation while being in his wood form to then turn back as he concluded that taking on the RHP wouldn't be reasonable.
He was shitting himself bro. You’re not gonna be rational when you get fear haxed offguard.

Shanks scared Greenbull. That’s literally all that happened.

Again in Film Red you literally see Kizaru and Fujitora get nuked by Shanks COC at point blank range and they’re chilling.

S

stealthblack

I'm pretty sure zoro would win a fist fight against burgess and his strength df. Dude easily picked up a building against Mr 1. And until arabasta the strawhats made zero progress in strength. Imagine his physical strength now.
He cut a mountain as his biggest cutting feat so far, and burgess throws mountain like a ball

So, there was a moment in Amazon Lily where Hancock ordered Sandersonia to destroy Marguerite (turned to stone), and Sandersonia picks Marguerite up to destroy her. Then Luffy uses CoC and tells Sandersonia to put Marguerite down, and Sandersonia actually obeys Luffy’s command almost against her own will.

I would not be surprised if someone like Shanks can literally control someone to do what he wants and actually did force Ryokugyu out of his DF form. Commanding others to follow your will is a trait of CoC established a while ago tbh.
I know you guys don’t like me using this, but in Film Red
(which shows you how Shanks and the RHP fight and is confirmed to have had direct involvement/oversight from Oda)
Fujitora and Kizaru get blasted by Shanks at CLOSE RANGE and are totally fine.

The difference here is that Ryokugyu was offguard and is a bitch.

Shanks isn’t paralyzing or moving him like a puppet. That’s not what’s happening.

@Red Admiral Shanks really has been baby sat for his entire life, the man has never achieved anything on his own. Sakazuki went from rags to Fleet Admiral, Shanks went from Roger’s pet to the Red Hair Pirates pet. Lol
lol
Shanks at the age of 18 ruled over the strongest crew in the seas
Shanks and Xebec are not defined by their crew
Post automatically merged:

@Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

This is what having to work hard looks like.

This is what getting everything handed to you on a silver plate looks like.

Saying that Shanks is special because he works hard and the admirals don’t is one of the biggest L takes I’ve ever heard.
the pics are not visible to me ...
but I'm assume you are wrong anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.