Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
he didn't run away tho ...
Garp was injured by Dadan and Roger died by fodders

Shanks is a Haki God not a super human
he EARNED his power
no magic DF and super body for this guy
Kaido ran away from the Red Hair Pirates, but you know if it came down to a 1v1 Kaido makes Shanks his bitch. Shanks is just too much of a coward to face anyone 1v1 and always brings his entire crew to gang up on individuals who are much stronger than him such as Kaido and Ryokugyu. Even base Blackbeard overpowered Shanks in a 1v1 dude.

In a 1v1, Aramaki mid diffs Shanks the civilian victim, Aramaki never once comments on Shanks himself but only comments on the Red Hair Pirates as a whole. Shanks is nothing to him, just some hobo who can be killed by civilians with a strong crew protecting him every second of every day.

You’re making your L worse.

DF powers are literally something that you can train. We’ve known this since Alabasta.

Haki is the same, only it’s even worse because it depends on your GENES.

“hardwork” my ass
not really ... DFs on average need FAR less train and they don't depend on your health
Old Sick Whitebeard proved that
His Haki was shit
His DF was legit

DF is magic ... a cheat code ... and even with that admirals at the age of 33 were only vice admirals
Shanks at 33 was a Yonko
Post automatically merged:

Kaido ran away from the Red Hair Pirates, but you know if it came down to a 1v1 Kaido makes Shanks his bitch.
1001 says hello

One bomb. The rest if the bombs were frozen by Yamato.
That punch could not defeat a Yonkou. It was stated that the punch could knock a Yonkou off his feets.
Big Mom using CoC was literally on panel. Are you even reading the manga lol.
Why would BM even nerf herself wtf. Her not using CoC on screen means that her DF attacks are stronger simple as that. She even sacrificed her lifespan to make herself stronger lmao
Was BM defeated in this panel ??

She is still mad and destroying herself by touching a frozen bomb.

Think twice who needs to read the manga again ...

not really ... DFs on average need FAR less train and they don't depend on your health
Old Sick Whitebeard proved that
His Haki was shit
His DF was legit

DF is magic ... a cheat code ... and even with that admirals at the age of 33 were only vice admirals
Shanks at 33 was a Yonko
Shanks is literally part of a special family.

His haki is probably only powerful because he’s has a special bloodline.

He is literally the exact OPPOSITE of a hardwork > talent character.

1. Lucky enough to be in bullshit family
2. Lucky enough to have COC
3. Lucky enough to LITERALLY get picked up by the pirate King randomly
4. Lucky enough to get trained by Rayleigh as a kid

“Hardwork” my fucking ass.

So the downside of Doc Q df is he turns sick too. I wonder if he could turn that somehow to his advantage and gains a form or some shit where he inflicts himself with some sickness that boosts him, as this df has a lot of range, might be the superior version of Ivanko's df.

Was BM defeated in this panel ??

She is still mad and destroying herself by touching a frozen bomb.

Think twice who needs to read the manga again ...
Yes.
As Kid and Law stated these were her last death cries. Kid attack wasnt even finished. The momemt she hit the ground was the moment she was defeated.
Kid and Law defeated BM as stated by Oda why are you even discussing this with me lol.
Same way as Kaido and Doflamingo was defeated. Strong attack resulting in strong impact.
What are you even talking about I dont understand you. I dont even think that youre trolling at this point.

Shanks is literally part of a special family.

His haki is probably only powerful because he’s has a special bloodline.

He is literally the exact OPPOSITE of a hardwork > talent character.

1. Lucky enough to be in bullshit family
2. Lucky enough to have COC
3. Lucky enough to LITERALLY get picked up by the pirate King randomly
4. Lucky enough to get trained by Rayleigh as a kid

“Hardwork” my fucking ass.
Shanks has being a pirate for a long time.Mihawk wouldn't be fighting any bum you know...

Yea he is and that is the problem. In One Piece characters don't grow, they are just one dimensional static characters. BB is supposed to be end game villain and Oda still making him be a coward. BB ran from Shansk, ran from Akainu, ran from Rayleigh, and now he is ambushing Law. How is BB supposed to be end game villain with a resume like that.
I think that’s just how Blackbeard is. He doesn’t like to inconvenience himself so he doesn’t fight foes stronger than him. He’ll act like a coward until he thinks he can’t be stopped.

He’ll keep stealing fruits and giving them to his crew members so he can be considered the “Strongest Man in the World” and the “Man Closest to One Piece” like his former Captain. Once people start thinking of him this way, it’ll be when he really makes his move.

But for now, he’ll keep doing things as he sees fit until nobody can seemingly stop him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

This is what having to work hard looks like.

This is what getting everything handed to you on a silver plate looks like.

Saying that Shanks is special because he works hard and the admirals don’t is one of the biggest L takes I’ve ever heard.
@Red Admiral Shanks really has been baby sat for his entire life, the man has never achieved anything on his own. Sakazuki went from rags to Fleet Admiral, Shanks went from Roger’s pet to the Red Hair Pirates pet. Lol

@Red Admiral Shanks really has been baby sat for his entire life, the man has never achieved anything on his own. Sakazuki went from rags to Fleet Admiral, Shanks went from Roger’s pet to the Red Hair Pirates pet. Lol
When has Shanks seemed like his own crew’s pet? Are you reading Zero Piece? :gokulaugh:

We’ve only seen fragments of his past. We have no idea how hard he worked to get where he is now, but just because it isn’t shown doesn’t mean he‘s half-butting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.