Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Actually what I want to know is where we place Current Law among Admirals or Yonkous?
How strong is Current Law now,your guys opinion on this one?
Hot Take:
He's a top tier

He'll have extreme diff fights with any other yonko and admiral expect Luffy/Akainu

Don't see why he won't this is the endgame
He has to carry tf out of his crew.
:kayneshrug:

but traning DF is a matter of 2 years AT MOST ... look at Teach for "standard"
Haki is a matter of YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about you use main character instead of a character we barely have seen?

Luffy had DF for like 11 years and only now reached awakening
:lulz:
meanwhile he learned all advanced haki in matter of few months, if not less. Shit, he learned adv CoC without even trying to learn it. It took him longer to learn adv CoA than adv CoC
:kailaugh:

again ... I can't see this
and I have no idea what this pic can be so I can get an L from it
Great, then maybe actually seeing it will make you realize how much you fucked up.

I shared like 15 pics of their childhood's earlier which I guess you didn't see.

But saying "Shanks is all about hard work and admirals aren't" is literally wrong.

Like there's no agenda there. You're just being wrong about the story lol

When was he stunned? Do you know what stunned means?
You literally see Aramaki's body bent backwards and shaking, sweating and screaming, lmao. And the thing is, I'm not even saying this should be translated to a heads on battle, since Shanks obviously zapped Aramaki off guard, but stop being a fucking clown.
He was shitting himself bro. You’re not gonna be rational when you get fear haxed offguard.

Shanks scared Greenbull. That’s literally all that happened.
So, how does that disprove my point that he started asking whose CoC this is after turning into base, instead of asking while still in his wooden form, which indicates that the CoC interfered with his DF. Dunno why that's so far fetched given Shanks is probably the strongest CoC user in the verse right now, while Law's Haki nullified hax.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Great, then maybe actually seeing it will make you realize how much you fucked up.

I shared like 15 pics of their childhood's earlier which I guess you didn't see.

But saying "Shanks is all about hard work and admirals aren't" is literally wrong.

Like there's no agenda there. You're just being wrong about the story lol
Add the picture of Kizaru patiently reading and studying

Law taking on 3 Yonko commanders should make it clear we should view him as at least Admiral level now, the same will apply to Kid, and this should have been obvious after they defeated Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.